BY VIKTOR & ROLF

FLOWERBOMB Precious Oil : an innovative, highly concentrated perfume gesture that prolongs the Flowerbomb experience on the skin. With just one drop, the Precious Oil magnifies the addictive floral explosion of Flowerbomb to leave an even more sensual and mysterious trail.

Combine the Precious Oil with the iconic Eau de Parfum or the Bomblicious Body Crème for an even more explosive and addictive trail that will wrap you in Flowerbomb all day long.

• Top Notes: Tea Accord, Bergamot Oil, Freesia
  • Heart: Jasmine Oil, Catleya Orchid Accord, Centifolia Rose Accord
  • Base: Amber Accord, Cashmeran, Patchouli Oil

• What is this product.????4 Answers
  • I haven't bought this myself but for my mom before but I want to ...3 Answers
  • What exactly do you use this for? Where can I find it? 1 Answers
Abigail N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The flowerbomb fragrance oil is genius! The smell is subtle enough to wear alone or for slight touch ups throughout the day. I personally wear it then spray on top of it, it definitely helps the scent last longer. I take this everywhere with me and I don't know how I lived before using this!
Mashrika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only tried this at sephora and it smells absolutely precious. I really wish I could buy the full size product as its amazing with its scent and pretty packaging. It lasts a long time and I don't think anyone could go wrong with this. It's so nice to give and get as a gift!
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
This has been my go to fragrance for a while. It's really sweet and flirty with vanilla undertones! If you like a savory smell, while still being light and airy, this is the perfect perfume. It lasts a long time and usually interacts with skin beautifully!
Erin S.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite scent. I wear it everyday. Very impressed with the oil I recently discovered it and am in love. It is a little pricy but nothing compares to this scent to me. Best smell ever don't think I will be changing scents any time soon!
Courtney A.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is some of the best smelling perfume oils out their! I love the way that this smells and how long it stays on the skin. If you like floral scents that pack a punch then you will love this. Definitely not your grandmas floral scent for sure.
Roxanne M.
Los Angeles, CA
I fell in love with flower bomb the moment I smelled it at Nordstrom. When the oil came out recently I had to have it. I used it on its own and floral notes were amazing. Layered with its perfume was even more so. On a extra plus. Mix a drop with your hair serum and it's mind blowing your hair smells wonderful all day.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the oil. It filled with , profusion of flowers that makes everything more positive. It is also full-bodied, it carries a bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes from millefleurs around the freesia, Centifolia rose, osmanthus and Sambac jasmine, th background scent of patchouli gives it a warm scent that makes this oil an even more appealing scent. I ussually have issues with floral scent perfums, but the way the scents are mixed make it one of my nimber one perfume scent. What I find interesting is the fact that the perfumes scent changes deeping on my mood or the condition of my skin.
Glitterati Glamour B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the same scent as the famous Flowerbomb perfume but I feel like in oil form it's like magnified. Layer it on your pulse points and it literally last all day and even into the next day. The top notes are tea and bergamot. The middle/heart tones are sambac jasmine, cattleya orchid, ballerina freesia bloom, and centifolia rose. The base note is patchouli. It is a flowery scent that is very bold as far as floral scents go and has a little bit of musk to it. It also smells a bit like vanilla but overall is a warm floral scent with a kick. Although it has rose tones in it, it does not smell like old grandma perfume. Overall it is a little too floral for my taste but it IS CALLED FLOWERBOMB FOR A REASON! I received this product free for testing purposes #flowerbombaddict #sponsored
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
The oil is great! The scent is amazing, unlike any other oils. It leaves my skin smooth/soft, and lasts a long time. I constantly gets compliments while wearing this scent, and although it's pricey, I would definitely recommend this oil.
Logan F.
Love this not only because it is one of the best smelling, also because the oil is so different. I had the full size perfume and then I ran out so then I went to Sephora and I saw it and he smell last way longer that the regular full size spray bottle. You should totally buy!
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Is the smell fantastic? I've heard it is and I've been wanting to get one?
Heydi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I be one of the first people to try this..please I would love to share my opinion on trying a new fragrance
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am kinda new here how do i get my Viktor & rolf bag i now do ervews on what i tried can it have the make up bag or do i need to find the viktor & rolf bag let me know thans so muuch
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product.????
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this used for ? Like an facial oil?