BY VIKTOR & ROLF

FLOWERBOMB Precious Oil : an innovative, highly concentrated perfume gesture that prolongs the Flowerbomb experience on the skin. With just one drop, the Precious Oil magnifies the addictive floral explosion of Flowerbomb to leave an even more sensual and mysterious trail.

Combine the Precious Oil with the iconic Eau de Parfum or the Bomblicious Body Crème for an even more explosive and addictive trail that will wrap you in Flowerbomb all day long.

• Top Notes: Tea Accord, Bergamot Oil, Freesia
  • Heart: Jasmine Oil, Catleya Orchid Accord, Centifolia Rose Accord
  • Base: Amber Accord, Cashmeran, Patchouli Oil

• I haven't bought this myself but for my mom before but I want to kn...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the perfume? Does the sc...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a perfume or an oil for the face? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Influenster has kindly asked me to review this precious oil since they spotted it on my #FlowerbombAddict #MothersDay list. Luckily for them (and me!) I had the pleasure of sampling this amazing oil while in my local Sephora early this morning when picking up my Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette (I know, it's gorgeous!). Let me tell you this oil is amazing! I can STILL smell it as I sit here at my desk ( I work overnights). This is going on 12+ hours! She allowed me to sample the oil on my pulse points (wrists only) and allowed me to use the Flowerbomb tester to layer. I LOOOOOOVE patchouli. It is one of my FAVORITE essential oils, so that this perfume is based on that makes the florals so much richer and not so musky, and I hate musky scents. They give me headaches! But not this perfume! Secretly hoping Influenster will send some my way so I can have some of my own at home!
Glitterati Glamour B.
Glitterati Glamour B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the same scent as the famous Flowerbomb perfume but I feel like in oil form it's like magnified. Layer it on your pulse points and it literally last all day and even into the next day. The top notes are tea and bergamot. The middle/heart tones are sambac jasmine, cattleya orchid, ballerina freesia bloom, and centifolia rose. The base note is patchouli. It is a flowery scent that is very bold as far as floral scents go and has a little bit of musk to it. It also smells a bit like vanilla but overall is a warm floral scent with a kick. Although it has rose tones in it, it does not smell like old grandma perfume. Overall it is a little too floral for my taste but it IS CALLED FLOWERBOMB FOR A REASON! I received this product free for testing purposes #flowerbombaddict #sponsored
Holly H.
Holly H.
Gates, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't own this perfume until Influenster sent it to me to try. I wasn't sure that I would like it because its so expensive. So here we go - I love this oil. I really like the concept of layering scents to make them last longer, and it really did extend the life of the perfume for a few extra hours. Its been 16 hours so far and I'm still fresh as a daisy. In comparison with other products from the Flowerbomb line, its also very affordable. The only con I can think of is because it is an oil, it takes a few extra minutes to sink into your skin. For that reason I would recommend putting it on before getting dressed or doing makeup so it has time to sink it. Once it begins to mesh with skin, it doesn't leave an oily residue which is very nice.

Kayla P.
Kayla P.
London, KY
The entire concept of it is to keep your fragrance lasting throughout the day. From what I have seen, the precious oil does its job well! The packaging of the oil is more or less like a dropper, so you can easily apply it towards the pressure points of your skin and massage it into place. I personally find that the oil itself is more fragrant than the perfume! When layering these products together and leaving them to dry, it allows for the ultimate experience.

The floral scent of this is can be described as dainty, sophisticated, and feminine- without being too overwhelming. Sometimes floral scents can be very strong and not pleasing; though this wasn't the case with the Flowerbomb collection.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
I was never the biggest fan of this fragrance. It had nothing to do with the product itself. Just not my type of scent since I prefer a fresh scent over a sensual sweet type of fragrance. Well this precious oil has made me change my mind completely! It is strange yet amazing how the same scent can make you think twice. I am in love with this because the fact that it is an oil based application. Ease of use and smells divine! I used one small drop on my wrist and the scent lasted forever. That alone made it so worth having. Perfect to pop in your makeup bag and always be ready. Packaging is a beauty and so is the fragrance.
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Fort Worth, TX
I first smelled this perfume in high school when a friend wore it on a school trip. I secretly sprayed myself with it before a night out to see a live musical theatre show. On the elevator to go downstairs to the lobby to meet with my peers a man told me "Not to be weird or anything but what is that perfume it fills this elevator with such a beautiful fragrance I must know what it is to buy my wife it." I knew from that moment this was my perfume!! I recently picked uo this oil for days I don't want to smell like flower bomb but not waste my bottle perfume. This is a great everyday scent for daily life.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I already own the perfume, the oil is the most luxurious product ever! Flowerbomb is not my favorite scent in the entire world, but can't deny it smells good. For those of you wondering, it has a powdery scent to it and it's mixed with floral notes. I think the powdery aspect overpowers the floral aspect, which may be why it's not my favorite. Anyways, I love this oil because it dries on the skin very quickly as you rub it in, it leaves a luminous sheen, and it is super strong! With one drop I was good to go. I obviously love the glass bottle and the dropper to apply to oil precisely, too.
Marcella B.
Marcella B.
chicago, IL
To start, the perfume has the perfect amount of floral scent that's not too overpowering. The great thing about the Flowerbomb perfume, is how long it lasts.. the precious oil seems to linger on after a full day! Which to me is one of the most important things about a perfume / oil.

My most favorite thing about this oil (putting aside the wonderful factor that it's the pair to my favorite perfume and lasts over a day!) is that you don't have to use this only with the Flowerbomb perfume, it's a great undertone scent to pair with your other perfumes! Give it a go and see what you think! ;)
Kerrin C.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used an oil type perfume before, but this product has completely rocked my world. Let's begin with how amazing it smells, it's obviously has floral notes to it, but it also smells warm and spicy and almost has like a powdery smell to it. The smell is absolutely amazing and long lasting, but not over powering by any means. Now, the oil! The oil is like the holy grail, you can use it alone or layer it with the perfume. I literally only use a drop on my wrists and a dab behind my ears and the scent stays with me ALL day. It will last a really long time - so it is SO worth it.
Carly T.
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
This was my first time using an oil for a fragrance. I was skeptical at first but i really liked it! The oil not only smells delicious, but I love how it nourishes my skin as well! I feel like the oil scent was more long lasting than just the regular perfume, and the scent was light enough that you could pair them together without it being too much. I love floral scents, and this one had a slight musky scent to it that made it smell very couture. I got a lot of compliments with this perfume and I would definitely buy. I received this for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Is the smell fantastic? I've heard it is and I've been wanting to get one?
Heydi D.
Heydi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I be one of the first people to try this..please I would love to share my opinion on trying a new fragrance
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I am kinda new here how do i get my Viktor & rolf bag i now do ervews on what i tried can it have the make up bag or do i need to find the viktor & rolf bag let me know thans so muuch
Gabriella O.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
What is this product.????
Nika E.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this used for ? Like an facial oil?