BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Pink Crystal Limited Edition DetailsIndulge in Flowerbomb, an explosion of the most luxurious and alluring flowers. Flowerbomb gets dressed up for the holidays in a delicate and feminine light pink dress, embellished with a... see more...

Jamie E.
Man, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work in retail and we often receive samples/testers for perfume and cologne. This has been one of my very few picks. It has a unique scent and it's not overbearing. Of course we (myself and a coworker) tested it and it seemed to last all day. I used very little on my wrist and my neckline and it was very subtle but it smelled so good. Try it!!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
My absolute favorite fragrance of all time!!! It's very pricey but a little goes a long way. I don't leave my house without it. It comes beautifully packaged and that says a lot about its overall worth.
Sophie S.
This smells absolutely amazing! Everytime I wear it out I receive so many compliments on my scent and I always recommend this to everyone, even when someone is curious about getting a new perfume. This one is at the top of the list! The smell to me is flowery which I love.
Sara B.
Sunnyvale, CA
So good! Doesn't work for every season, which is why I didn't give it 5 stars, but nice and light. I initially picked this up because I was hoping that it was Miguel's own fragrance, given the name.
Ohii I.
Uber cute! Love the scent! Seductive and classy. Get lots of compliments when wearing it. It is quite long lasting. Bottle is so cute it can be a display on vanity for sure. Would definitely buy and recommend
Arelis L.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tambien unos de mis perfumes preferidos es este casi todas las versiones k saca son excelente
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it smells. My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas and I never understood the hype of Flower Bomb. It smells like heaven. I love flowery smells so this is perfect for me. I hate that it costs so much but it's worth every penny!
Jocelyn L.
Hesperia, CA
Great product and smells bomb I would really recommend this product to anybody. I got this as a birthday gift. This perfume is different than any other perfume I wear. I last all day smelling great to and yes I would buy this perfume again.
May M.
This is the most gorgeous,beautiful, sensual perfume I have ever owned. It is the right amount of sweet and sour with the perfect touch of musk. The scent is absolutely irresistible. It is also very long lasting
Does it smell nice
Nadia M.
This parfum is good for use daily?
Analuz D.
Hola!!!... feliz noche que notas florales predominan en esta edicion limitada?... cual es la diferencia con la original?... es mas suave..ligera?