BY VIKTOR & ROLF

What it is: A deep variation of the original Flowerbomb. Fragrance story: This eau de parfum intense contains explosive notes of orange flower and tonka bean, along with a gunpowder accord. The gunpowder accord offers mineral, smoky, metallic and ambery notes, bringing a fusing and vertical effect to Flowerbomb Nectar. Notes:- Top: bergamot oil, blackcurrant bud, gunpowder accord- Middle: orange flower, jasmine sambac- Base: tonka bean, benzoin, vanille, patchouli oil. Style Name: Viktor & rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Eau De Parfum Intense. Style Number: 5592205. Available in stores. see more...

Victoria F.
chicago
Definitely an extreme scent. It’s the third component of the Flowerbomb collection, designed to simulate the 5-6pm hour as the flowers are in the peak of their bloom and their scent is the most intense. Key notes are: orange blossom an actual gun powder accord. I love that this fragrance manages to be incredible sweet on the skin, while maintaining an alternative and edgy vibe with the packaging and offbeat notes. The bottle 2 tiered and dimensional bottle looks so cute on a vanity, great for display!
Brigette B.
Indio
I absolutely love Viktor & Rolf"s original Flowerbomb, so I was intrigued to buy their Flowerbomb Nectar. This version is slightly sweeter and less floral than the original. I feel it's a more seductive scent, where the original is more playful. It is described as having "explosive notes of orange flower and tonka bean, along with a gunpowder" notes. Just like the original, it is a very feminine scent that lasts all day. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. The bottle is similar to the original faceted hand grenade shape, but shorter and wider. If you love the original, you'll love this one too.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Whenever I make a purchase at Sephora online I always pick a perfume sample to try new scents and picked this a while ago. I didn’t expect to like it but this smells amazing! It’s very sweet and feminine. I haven’t tried the original but if it’s like this one I’ll definitely like it. I’m definitely picking up the full size during Sephora’s next sale.
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
This must be new. I received a sample in one of my Sephora purchases and it smells amazing!. Sweet floral, but not overpowering. Since I only received the sample smell I wasn't able to wear it so I can't say how long it lasts throughout the day. But I really liked this scent and plan on buying the next chance I get!
Tamara J.
Wow!  I am already a huge fan of Viktor and Rolf's original Flowerbomb perfume, so I wasn't sure how much different the Nectar formula would be, but I was clearly mistaken!  This perfume smells absolutely amazing!  It has the lovely floral and musky scent I love in the original Flowerbomb, but adds in sweet vanilla and tonka bean to create a heavenly fragrance that I cannot get enough of!
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this perfume! I got a sample of it from Sephora when I watched Kathleen lights talk about it it smells really sweet. You could wear this fragrance during any time or occasion I would buy it but I already have so much perfume
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I chose this as a sample from Sephora - I love perfume and the rest of the Victor Rolf Flowerbomb fragrances. This one may be my favorite. It starts sweet but finishes slightly spicy/smokey. The fragrance lasts throughout most of the day with a one spray reapplication in the evening. I initially thought it was too sweet but it sits just right on my skin. I'd definitely consider a full size bottle to add to my collection.
Scharmelle Y.
This fragrance is AWESOME!!! My first and favorite scent by this brand of course was the original Flowerbomb, but while in Sephora one day a sales lady had me smell this one and from the initial whiff I was hooked. It is slowly becoming my go to scent and I have to pull my original out every now and again just to remember where I started from. This fragrance won't disappoint if you are a fan of the original Flowerbomb.
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
I got a sample of this and it is incredible. It is the most beautiful perfume have smiled in a long time. It smells like flowers with maybe a little hint of citrus and a little sweet smell to it. It isn’t strong And overpowering. I really think I’m going to try to get this in the full-size.
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
Juicy honeysuckle deliciousness. I’m saving for the full size. The notes are drippingly sweet and I actually prefer this to the original flowerbomb. Makes me feel like I’ve been rolling in a field of sweet flowers

Sephora