Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Mini Travel Coffret uploaded by evelise n.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Mini Travel Coffret uploaded by Rebecca S.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom, PatchouliAbout: An explosion of flowers, Flowerbomb opens with subtle traces of bergamot and mandarin, leading to a heart of an exquisite floral explosion, comprised of sambac jasmine, freesia, centifolia rose, and osmanthus. Deep amber, woody, and patchouli notes combine with warm vanilla and praline notes to complete a truly addictive fragrance. Wear it for a night out on the town with the girls, a romantic dinner, a spontaneous adventure with no definite destination. Flowerbomb ensures you'll leave a trail of allure wherever you go. For Flowerbomb, Viktor & Rolf dreamed up a theatrical bottle, elegantly faceted like a pink diamond. The hardness of diamond and the strength of the fragrance within to turn any negative into a positive combined with the femininity of pink was their inspiration. This set contains:- 2 x 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Eau de Parfum Deluxe Minis- 0.50 oz/ 15 mL Bomblicious Perfumed Showel Gel- 0.50 oz/ 15 mL Bomblicious Perfumed Body Lotion "Fashion is a dream…Fragrance is a dream in a bottle" Viktor & RolfFlowerbomb is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I'm in love once again lol with something. This time it's flower bomb
. If you haven't used or had the chance to smell this perfume then your for real missing out. Its a beautiful elegant and sweet aroma. My boyfriend thinks it's a sexy smell. He loves it on me. I wear it on date night and all other days too lol all my friends compliment flower bomb and love it too. I've got like 6 of my girlfriends these sets and they love them I also.have this set and the bigger sized bottle and I'm in love with it. The lotion is amazing and the shower wash is too.the shower wash smells the best in my opinion tho so that makes them all amazing go get this if you love to smell beautiful n sexy [product:viktor-&-rolf-flowerbomb-mini-travel-coffret]
evelise n.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SO MUCH 😍😍😍
My boyfriend got this for me for Christmas. I’ve used it a couple times on special occasions and im in love. The smell is phenomenal. Like flowers but not too strung. Its more on the sweet level for me. I haven’t used the shower gel yet though but soon πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Jess T.
El Monte , CA
I love this scent so much and wanted to try it but it is so expensive. I bought this set at sephora and it's so cute. It is very small for the price and the perfume is not a spray. I love everything about this product but the price is crazy expensive for me.