Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition

Celebrate life and transform the negative to the positive with Flowerbomb. Unleash optimism with an enchanting Flowerbomb Limited Edition 100ML covered in Viktor&Rolf stars. The stars are an ode to haute couture and make this the most covetable holiday gift.

Centifolia Rose, Sambac Jasmine, Cattleya Orchid, India Osmanthus

Soo what is this sent like never heard of this I lobe the look of the bottle . So while ever have received it let me know your pro’s cons’s is it worth buying thanks in advance.?
Te quiero probar !!!!!
Me han comentado mucho sobre esta fragancia que huele exquisito y quisiera escuchar su opinión y probarla #FlowerBomb #ViktorandRolfHolidays
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition!
Stephanie C.
Monrovia, CA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Stephanie C.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Stephanie C.
Let me just start by saying the bottle is so adorable! I loved the sweetness of this perfume. It is strong though, so be careful with how much you put on. I got so many compliments when wearing it.
Michelle G.
Shelbyville, TN
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Michelle G.
Lived it so much that I bought the biggest bottle available. I chose a different accent to "dress up your bottle". When it's empty, I'll display this bottle along with the rest of my collection. Hubby loves it. It doesn't take putting much on for others to notice the scent. I would recommend this to others but the scent already does that for itself. I just have to inform them what it is. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition
Annie W.
Mckinney, TX
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Annie W.
I love this perfum so much! It has a mature scent but not too mature! It’s amazing! I feel so luxurious wearing it! It’s my absolute favorite and most expensive perfum currently! I highly recommend this perfum!
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Danielle A.
This is an elegant and sexy, feminine fragrance. Very floral at first but it settles into a lightweight scent after a few minutes. The top note of California rose is very noticeable out to me, along with the base note of vanilla. It wears beautifully and lasts a while. It’s the perfect perfume for special occasions! #ViktorandRolfHolidays #Flowerbomb #Complimentary @influenster @viktorandrolf_fragrances
jo R.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by jo R.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by jo R.
Viktor & Rolf limited edition Flowerbomb is a celebration in a bottle! A beautiful bouquet of flowers mists onto your skin. The scent is sweet, floral with notes of vanilla and spice. Everything I love in a perfume! Very feminine! Throughout the day, l'm complemented and asked what fragrance l'm wearing. One quick spray is all you need and it lasts. The packaging is beautiful and festive! Anyone would love to receive this fragrance as a gift! The bottle sparkles and looks so elegant on my perfume tray! Love it!
Natalia M.
Atlanta, GA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Natalia M.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster. Got this one in December it was a perfect gift for me! I love the packaging, the scent is a combination of flowers and vanilla. I love it, I'm highly recommended this fragrance. It's a perfect gift for my mom this Valentine's day.
Cassie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Cassie F.
So I received this beautiful bottle of fragrance as a complimentary gift when I received it the box was pink with glittery stars on it it was beautiful I opened it up it was like heaven on earth a beautiful bottle with shiny silver stars all of it I got it out of the box opened it up one spritz is all it took me right to paradise you guys when I mean this smelled like forever was hear the notes were endless an sent took me on a trip to a favorite place it’s was the most beautiful scent on top of the packaging you can purchase this fragrance at your local Sephora stores don’t waste time it’s limited edition go now grab this bottle of heaven you don’t want to miss out you can use it as a gift to a friend or something to treat yourself with you won’t be discouraged at all!  @ViktorandRolfHolidays @Flowerbomb @ViktorandRolf_fragrances
natalie F.
Fombell, PA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by natalie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
i received this as a reward & i couldn’t believe it! this is the best perfume i own now! there’s nothing to improve! the packaging is GORGEOUS! it is on the pricy side but its worth it! it’s a very warm & floral scent! i love it, definitely will repurchase this once i run out! definitely recommend!
Maria M.
Boca Raton, FL
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Maria M.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Maria M.
i really love it , i received this fragance from influester and i can say that is better than i can expect, this smell so sweet and delicious and is prolonger in my skin for all day , this design is so cool and original
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition uploaded by Christine B.
[product:viktor-&-rolf-flowerbomb-limited-edition] I’ve always wanted this fragrance, but just never let myself splurge on it. Getting this was really wonderful! I have the limited edition packaging with all the stars on my bottle, and I really like it since it makes it more unique. However, the best thing about this fragrance is truly its scent. It has a floral smell filled with rose petals and jasmine and cattleyas orchids. It’s just so beautiful, I really can’t believe I just got this sent to me for free to test! Thank you Influenster and thank you Viktor and Rolf! I’d recommend this fragrance to anyone that loves a lovely flowery scent. This would make a wonderful gift anytime of year and I feel like most people would be more than happy to receive this like I was!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emmalee C.