BY VIKTOR & ROLF

This fragrance has the power to seduce with the same glamorous extravagance as the classic Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum. A sparkling and sophisticated rendition, it entices you to indulge in the power of a refreshingly crisp sensation. The scent opens with top notes of tangerine, bergamot, tea, and pink pepper. Lily of the valley, freesia, and centifolia rose create its floral heart. A base of amber and patchouli provides a compelling anchor. Notes: Tangerine, Bergamot, Tea, Pink Pepper, Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Centifolia Rose, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Refreshing. Floral. Decadent.

Jei R.
I smelled this on my sister, and I begged her to tell me what it was. she finally did so I could get some of my own. Used lightly it lasts almost all day. It is definitely an attention grabber too. Almost everyday I wear it, I am asked by other women the scent.
meg c.
Key West, FL
This is one of my absolute favorite Eau de Toilette. Its clean and matches so well with my musky pheromones. My husband bought this for me from Sephora as a gift.. I am new to Viktor & Rolf but he swears by their colognes. While it is expensive it is very worth it! The scent is long lasting. I will buy again.
Nadine G.
Tampa, FL
My husband bought me this perfume. I absolutely LOVE IT! I get so many compliments on it. I try to use it sparingly since it isn't very cheap. It is a wonderful fragrance that lasts all day. The only downside is the price for me. Lower the cost of it.
Vanessa R.
I absolutely love this perfume it is my obsession I love the bottle it is so unique and beautiful I bought this at Sephora it doesn't even compare to any alternatives this is an amazing product I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Brooke H.
Spring, TX
Awww I love this perfume. It's such a sweet, grown woman smell. Two squirts and you're good for the day. When I first received it as a gift I thought it was too strong of a smell, but I soon grew to love it.
Victor H.
Doral, FL
Incredibly long lasting. It smells like a nice, rich girl like Serena Van der Wood. It is pricey but the packaging and the quality is superb. Looks nice and smells better. Would totally repurchase.
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
I received a sample of Flowerbomb from Sephora! I love it!!! It smells amazing. A few of my friends wear it and swear by it! It smells great on all of us! It's definitely on my wishlist!
Mitsue P.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite fragrances! I get tons of compliments when I wear it and it lasts all day, with just a little going a long way. It smells very rich and elegant. It's cute how the bottle is shaped like a hand grenade.
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I love this scent, my husband bought this for me for my birthday and it just makes me happy. It's not over powering and after I spray it my whole house smells good!
Bianca C.
Lancaster, PA
This perfume is more expensive than the original Flowerbomb scent. That being said, it smells better as well. This is my second favorite scent. Its surprisingly not OVERLY floral (which I hate) and lingers all day.