Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose Eau de Toilette uploaded by kim m.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose Eau de Toilette uploaded by kim m.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

This year, Flowerbomb reinvents itself to celebrate the fifth anniversary of "La Vie en Rose". This sparkling limited-edition eau de toilette is a fresher, lighter version of the iconic Flowerbomb fragrance, with bursts of nectar bringing an explosion of happiness. The fragrance is presented in a beautiful pearly, luminescent bottle. Notes: Mandarin Oil, Grapefruit Oil. Green Tea Accord, Pink Pepper Oil, Rose Absolute, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Orchid, Ambery Accord, Cashmeran, Patchouli Heart. Style: Sparkling. Playful. Carefree.

• I am not a fan of perfumes that smell too much like roses...2 Answers
Erica F.
THIS IS THE BEST PERFUME I HAVE EVER OWNED!!! If you're a girly girl who loves flowers and the scent of flowers then this is for you. It's crazy expensive but it's so worth it. I will buy it even after I finish my bottle. The packaging is beautiful!!
The. Most. Beautiful. Perfume. In. The. World. I am absolutely in love with the musky, yet some how feminine smell. I've gone through so many bottles. Unfortunately due to the price I've had to buy little bottles so they run out quickly. I keep buying it again and again. It's really not a floral smell at all, so if you don't like floral, just give this a try! It's so worth the price and nothing compares to it.
Jamesha N.
Victorville, CA
You guys! When I say that this is one of the BEST smelling perfumes on the planet, TRUST ME! I get compliments every time I wear this perfume, from men & women. It smells AMAZING & it lasts so you don't have to apply it multiple times throughout the day. If I could wear this perfume everyday & have a life time supply of it, I would. It's seriously that great! I hiiiiiiighly recommend this perfume!
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Whoa in a bottle! I was visiting with my best friend for her mother's birthday when I was introduced to Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb.. All I have to say is this perfume is serious perfection! I tried a bit of the lotion and it lasted the entire day. The smell never wavered all though it was not overwhelming it truly complimented me and luckily the scent lasted long enough to get home and have my husband also fall in love with it. Needless to say, it is a small bit of luxury that is so worth it because a small amount goes a very long way!
Kelly D.
This smells amazing. I always get so many compliments on how good I smell when I wear it. I usually get bored of perfumes and buy another and then I'm left with lots of bottles with a bit left but I never got sick of this fragrance and I finished the whole bottle and now need a new one.
Evelyn A.
Long Beach, CA
MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER ! hey they even made a song about this perfume. it smells super sweet on me, and so sexy and sensual. the bottle is the cutest perfume I've seen. nothing like it in the scent world. i will always buy this. I've made it my signature scent.
Jaclyn G.
This is such a highly sought after and loved perfume by so many. But, I just don't care for it at all. I wanted to love it but found it to be a complete disaster on me. I will not purchase it and every time I get a sample I cringe. I don't get the hype on this one. 🙈
Diana M.
This is my favorite! Is for every girl who likes to be femenine and cool at the same time, and the best part it last all day! So you are going to spread the delicate,delicious essence to every body around you! :) in love!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Amanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite scent of all time! My husband surprised me with the gift scent last Christmas.
I smelled a sample, flipping through an Elle magazine. One spritz is all you need. It has this musk sweet floral scent. Absolutely love it.
Sarah R.
Columbia, MO
This smells so good, it makes me happy every time I put it on. I smelled it at Macy's and had to get it. Unfortunately it doesn't last on my skin all day and I would love for it to stay longer. I'll probably buy it again though.
Ivy O.
Scarborough , ON
I am not a fan of perfumes that smell too much like roses. How heavily does this perfume smell like roses?