BY VIKTOR & ROLF

The iconic fragrance is reinvented into a sparkling Eau de Toilette, ready to whisk its wearer into an explosion of endless happiness. Bursts of playful grapefruit and mandarin mingle with delicate rose and jasmine, blooming on a heart of patchouli. The transformative power of Flowerbomb is now magnified in a pearlescent limited-edition bottle as radiant as the fragrance inside. Notes: Mandarin Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Green Tea Accord, Pink Pepper Oil, Rose Absolute, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Orchid Heights, Ambery Accord, Cashmeran, Patchouli. Style: Fresh. Floral.

Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
Very light smelling. Elegant and edgy. I love using this perfume. It only takes a little to last all day. Definitely recommend this scent! Does not disappoint. If you don’t have this in your perfume collection.. get it!!
samantha c.
State College, PA
I'm so pissed that this perfume has finally become popular! It was my secret weapon for YEARS. Men and women alike would compliment me on my scent. (I'm honestly pretty sure this perfume was why my boyfriend even first noticed me.)

I love it. Think feminine and sultry for this scent. It's evocative and a little tiny tiny tiny bit musky but SO GOOD!!! It's definitely the priciest perfume I've ever had but it's SO WORTH IT. A little lasts a long way. I spray my neck chest and feel immediately empowered.
Aria M.
New Brightonn, PA
Oh, Dear heavens! I adore this perfume! I get sooo many compliments when I wear it! I was never one for more "spicy notes" i.e. patchouli, but this is perfection! Bold and sexy, and yet undeniably feminine. It is truly divine! The bottle "grenade" is sexy and powerful. I guarantee you won't be missed wearing this sensual scent.
Sheila B.
Biloxi, MS
Omg!!!! This is my favorite scent in the world! If you're a high end sexy lady looking for a scent to match, here you go lady! This is my go to scent! The hubby raves about how great I smell and he hates perfume... it's light, sexy, and attractive!!!
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
This perfume smells absolutely amazing, it has a sweet smell to it, this is my go to perfume because it's the perfect everyday scent and the bottle is stunning! This product is a little pricey, but it is worth every penny!
Maoly F.
West New York, NJ
IT IS MY GO TO RIGHT NOW. Let's just say my husband gives me the sultry eyes every time I put it on, which is mostly all the time we go out, and don't go out lol.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
You seriously canNOT go wrong with a Viktor & Rolf fragrance.  It screams femininity, playful sensuality, and a touch of flirty mysteriousness.  It's VERY pricey but worth it.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI
Great fragrance nice floral. Very nice staying power. Also great for any age. Great for young kids starting off into the perfume world. Not ideal if looking for something sexy
Jarilyn M.
Smells amazing a bit strong in the beginning but you get used to it. First time using it will definitely repurchase.
Victoria M.
Simpsonville, SC
Classy, warm fragrance that is a flowery scent with a mild spicy note. Great for colder months or evening dates.
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
How can I get a free sample of this scent before I purchase ???
Romina O.
Me encantaría probar esta fragancia
Maria M.
Simi Valley, CA
Is the fragrance on this strong or is it a nice sweet luring one? I would love to try it out!!
Alieth S.
Pleasantville NY
Is sweeet?
Tiffannie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Been wanting to buy this product but so scared I won't like the smell. Is it floral scent or sweet etc?