BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Fragrance Sets

This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum - 1.36 oz Voluptuous Body Cream - 1.7 oz Perfumed Shower Gel Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli. Style: Oriental. Gourmand. Floral. see more...

Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This is my favorite scent ever. It’s hard to explain because you’d think it would just smell overly flowery but it doesn’t. I hate flowery smells. It’s spicy and sexy and yummy. My boyfriend loves it on me. Only thing is, a LOT of people wear this perfume. It’s almost like D&G Light Blue. Very recognizable.
Phuong N.
Lynnwood, WA
I got it as a birthday gift from my friend and I do not like it. It smell too sweet to me. I am more about floral and classy scent. And the scent from this brand is not a unique sweet in my opinion. A pass if you are not a sweet scented fan.
lauren B.
Love it smell is great and pretty long-lasting one of my favorite perfumes but you need to be careful if you are allergic to floral scents and if you are on a tight budget. There are a few good dupes out there. Could be a bit more on the affordable side.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
My #GiftCrush this holiday season! The perfect luxurious scent for the women in your life no matter their age! This set has everything you need! It’s a scent everyone lusts for but might not buy for themselves which is why this is the perfect gift!
Savannah S.
I don't have the holiday set but I do have the flowerbomb perfume and I love it! The scent is very sweet so if you're not into sweet scented perfumes this probably isn't the one for you. This is one of the only perfumes that I've repurchased and any time I wear it I get compliments. It's on the pricier side so I would definitely recommend trying a sample first and try it out before buying the whole thing.
Erin S.
San Diego, CA
I am obsessed with this scent! It looks so elegant and smells so yummy, pretty and sexy! Will be my forever scent! I love the value in the gift set! It's always nice to have everything scented that you use actually be the same scent
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
You will never find a perfume that smells like this one, it has such a beautiful unique smell. The smell really stays on, it has kind like a fruity but floral sent to it. I don't like to use it all the time because I want to use it up, it's pretty expensive but it's worth the money cause people will compliment you on how you smell for sure!!!!
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
My all time favorite! This smell is so unique and sexy I would recommend it to all ages. It has a very strong smell with a little floral. It might be pricey for some but a little bit does go a long way because it is really rich.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I like this scent on other people. And I LOVE the song! (Hey, Wale! Lol) It's a very heavy but light at the same time kinda scent. On me it kinda gets caught in my throat. But on others, walking by, or in the elevator, it's very pleasant. I just need it in small doses. I wonder if they have a less potent body mist available?...
Bella D.
Tewksbury, MA
This beautiful scent makes you feel even more confident with every step. I only have the bottle perfume but it is so good and stays on for a while. I got this as a Christmas present and I love it so much! I really recommend this for everyone.
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Is this long lasting? Worth the money?
Christina B.
Would so ove to get this #flowerbombaddict box.. what's the scent like on this ?
Payton B.
Erin, ON
I've been looking for a perfume that suites my liking I'm into to flowery scents. Would this perfume be a good match for me?
Mimi S.
Sidi bel abbes
I'm having second thoughts about this...should i get it!?
Ginger E.
Miami
I just smelled it on a friend, but I want to know if it stays the whole day..