Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Holiday Set

This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum - 1.36 oz Voluptuous Body Cream - 1.7 oz Perfumed Shower Gel Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli. Style: Oriental. Gourmand. Floral.

How can you describe its scent?
[product:viktor-&-rolf-flowerbomb-holiday-set]..?
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Holiday Set!
How would you rate this product?
Ginny A.
Raritan , Nj
Omg can I give this 10000000000 stars?!!? This is my signature perfume. Absolutely the best one around.
ILiana R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Excellent👍 Fragrance la Amaras like me lasts all day you will feel so special and sensual I recommend it to you I give it⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cessina  G.
Bronx, NY
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Holiday Set uploaded by Cessina  G.
This is one of the BESSTTTTT perfumes I have ever used. I have dubbed it my signature perfume. It seems so good and sophisticated. It’s not too strong but it makes a bold statement. The presentation is 😍😍😍😍 ! I love the rosegold concept. The cost is a bit much and I don’t want to say that it’s worth it, but I also don’t want to say it’s not worth it. It’s up to your funds. Lol budget 😊😆 however, I LOVEEEEE LOVEEEE this perfume. 🤎 5 starts !
Yadira C.
Purchased at: Macy's
The best smelling perfume ever! I always get compliments when I wear it . My daughter is always sneaking in to sneak a spray LOL [product:viktor-&-rolf-flowerbomb-holiday-set]
Sanne E.
Love it it is so goood smells delicious i would defenitly buy this again and i recommend it too all of you
Jessica B.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This holiday set was the best way to purchase this perfume considering the price tag. Don’t be fooled though it’s worth every penny! I’ll die wearing this perfume. I’d place an iv through my veins with this holy grail.
Naomy  A.
Kenner, LA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Holiday Set uploaded by Naomy  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Estoy enamorada de esta producto, no había probado una crema que oliera tan rica antes, ahora que conozco esta crema será mi adición.
Stephanie K.
Atwater, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved receiving this little set as a gift. This is my go to scent and I adore it! Although the shower gel scent nor lotion seemed to last too long it was still nice to have. I would probably buy just the perfume next time around. Was an awesome gift though!
Malika Z.
Atlanta, GA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Holiday Set uploaded by Malika Z.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This was the first ever perfume I bought back in 2012 and will always hold a special place in my heart. This is a sweet floral scent that is last all day and is a great intense scent. I used to wear this every season LOL #FavoriteFragrance
Crystal M.
New Waterford, OH
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Holiday Set uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I LOVE this scent. It’s super expensive but it smells so floral and refreshing. A very light scent that lasts only a few hours. It’s strong than fades in a good way. I received this for my birthday as bottle and matching body lotion. The lotion is great to add as an immph to the scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.