BY VIKTOR & ROLF

FLOWERBOMB by Viktor & Rolf for Women EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Tea, Bergamot, Freesia, Jasmine, Rose Orchid see more...

Dixie M.
This is such a great scent and it lasts a very long time after applying. Two sprays and it should be good to go, which is great for any perfume when a little goes a long way and it smells heavenly, floral with a sweet undertone smell. Feminine fragrance that will last a long time even if it is used everyday.
April W.
Akron, NY
Last year I received this as a birthday gift. Ok I bought it for myself as a birthday gift. I have worn the same perfume for years as I walked through saks I was handed a spritz strip I placed it in my bag. As I walked through the mall and ended up making a purchase when I opened my handbag to get my wallet the scent was beautiful. I went back to saks and purchased it. The scent is so fresh , sweet , and clean . Must florals are heavy flower bomb smells like a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers. It's one of that's scents that people ask you what you're wearing and comment that you smell amazing. I'm picky with my perfume - I typically wear on single scent but this bouquet of beauty is just so unique it smells differently on different people as most scents do - it's a beautiful to give and receive even if it's a treat to yourself - you're worth it.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
This one is a treasure for sure! Makes me feel so sophisticated and classy the moment i spray it on.when it comes to perfume I always have a slight sweet tooth but trust me this perfume is so perfect and balanced. It's such a long lasting perfume.even after I washed my shirt I could still smell The perfume . This scent is rather intense, and a little goes a long way. I get vanilla, deep florals, and patchouli from this. Maybe even a slight bit of incense with a powdery touch. It is a little bit sweet, but not at all in a cheap body splash kind of way.. it is a "well-balanced" scent, in my opinion. I like it a lot.To me, this is a unique scent that is quite difficult to describe, which gives it a "mysterious" feel. There's something about it that grows on you even more each time you wear it, although I liked it since I first tried it.
Autumn  M.
Los Angeles , CA
The first time I smelled this, I thought it smelled very spicy and overpowering and I really didn't like it, but after trying it on my skin, the scent softened up and smelled phenomenal. I really like the smell now, especially once it softens up. It's almost a bit musky, but I really like how long the scent lasts. Like all perfumes, it does have a bit high of a price tag for what a college student is typically used to, but I bought a normally $110+ bottle of it for $85 on a cruise on Spring Break, so that definitely sweetened the deal. I think this is a great scent, but like all perfumes I highly recommend getting a sample to see how it mixes with your natural scent, as I've had perfumes I've loved in bottle but hated once I've sprayed it on myself.
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
It takes a real amazing scent for me to fall in love with a perfume and Viktor & Rolf have done it with this Flowerbomb fragrance. Just one spritz at Sephora was all I needed to be convinced that this was the perfume I've been looking for. It has a familiar floral fragrance that will be sure to pique nostalgic memories of the most beautiful scent you have ever smelled. You might as well throw all your perfume away now and go buy this one. My husband always compliments how nice it smells. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Viktor & Rolf line is worth it's weight in gold. You can't put a price tag on confidence and with this fragrance you are sure to exert beauty and confidence all day long.
Chelsie L.
Although I do like the eau de parfum more, I do love this one! It smells slightly different, a bit lighter, maybe a couple different but similar notes. On me personally, just today, I sprayed it on & 6 hours later I could still smell it like I'd just sprayed it on. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, I absolutely love florals, this has a slight spice to it also. It's actually really amazing. I'm in love with this scent. It's just beautiful. This would be more of a date night scent for me, it's just mesmerizing.
Anaya B.
Purchase, NY
This perfume is soo amazing I wanna die. I used to love Pink Sugar (still do) and never thought I would like a flowery perfume as I only liked vanillas and musks. I smelled this on somebody at school and instantly fell in love. Bought it like a week after and I've used it ever since. The price is pretty steep but it's so worth it. This perfume is literally an explosion of flowers, but it is very youthful and flirty. Can't say enough good things about Flowerbomb, it's my favorite.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
Love this perfume. It is the perfect scent that goes with anything and everything. I wear it day and night and get tons of compliments. I wear perfume daily and change it up with other scents in my collection, but this is the one that I have used the most. Take a look at the picture I've attached and you'll see that I have used just about every drop.
Jullet G.
I heard about this perfume from a friend and read the great reviews so I got curious and ordered a small bottle. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it because you don't need to put a lot because it smells so good and long lasting. The smell is a bit powdery then after a while it becomes a citrusy and floral. The scent is really light and fresh. It's not too strong. This is a great perfume to wear everyday and on date nights!
Kalyn B.
Amazing, amazing, amazing!! I absolutely love this perfume. I can't even compare the scent to any other perfume because it is so unique but it smells SO good! Obviously it is more of a floral smell BUT it does not smell like a big bouquet of flowers. It is very sensual and sweet. The price is high, therefore I have been savoring my bottle. I will absolutely purchase it again once I am out!!
Melissa C.
Where can I get this at??!
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
How's the smell?
Erikah O.
York, PA
Is this worth the money? I've heard it's an amazing perfume.
Amanda R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Favorite perfume?
Elydia R.
I got this as a free sample when checking out from Sephora and I love the smell but it's not a spray. Does anyone know if the big one is a spray ?