Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Fairytale Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jessenia P.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Fairytale Eau de Parfum uploaded by Shevelle P.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli. Now experience Flowerbomb in a beautiful limited-edition bottle inspired by "Fairy Tales", the English adaptation of Viktor & Rolf's compilation of stories illustrating their beautiful world. Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli. Style: Oriental. Gourmand. Floral.

Jessica W.
Franklin, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite scent ever. I love all the beautiful bites in this scent. It is a little complex but not over powerful. This scent lasts all day and I always get tons of compliments from strangers when I wear this
Kellie R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My favorite scent. It definitely is smells like flowers, but not overpowering. It’s one of those scents that people will compliment you on while you walk by. Packaging is beautiful, but it’s pricey.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume is one of the best scents out there. Although it's a bit pricey I love how the scents hangs around long after your original sprays. Great Quality and smells heavenly. Its strong but airy
Amanda E.
Danbury, CT
This is a must perfume. I am addicted to it. I have one everywhere with me even in my car. I can not live with out it. It's unique scent and rose smell kills me I love it.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I get why people like this, as there is admittedly something nice about how sweet and fun it is. I also really like the drydown, and that is coming from a certified patchouli hater. However, it smells like SO many other fragrances out there (and to be fair lots of these will have been influenced by it, rather than the other way around) that it seems less exciting than it should.
Jessenia P.
Kings Park, NY
I love this scent, both on me and on my boys, but specially on my boys after their bath/shower. I always make sure I carry this scent in my purse or diaper bag to use on the boys, it might seem like a women's perfume but it goes well on boys.
Sophia A.
I heard all the talk about this perfume and thought I would love it. I don't, and I don't get what the fuss is about. Also remember the bottle is the size of a golf ball. Husband likes it. It smells strong and musky. Really strong. Good for Winter if you like that musky scent. Also , everyone is different. You have to find out what it smells like on you. Getting samples for perfume is a very good idea. Next time 😉
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
Flowerbomb is one of my top five favorite fragrances. I always make sure I have a bottle in my collection. It is a feminine scent that isn't overly sweet and sugary. I also find that is lasts through an entire work day. I would recommend. I normally purchase as Sephora.
Gabrielle K.
Phoenix , Az
This scent never gets old. It's a very sensual smelling perfume that also has a bit of warm scent to it. Very feminine but not overpowering. It smells very clean. One of my absolute favorite perfumes. Only downside is how pricey it is!
Melissa J.
Ballston Lake, NY
I love this scent by Viktor & Rolf. I have been using this for the past 6 months when I was introduced to it at Sephora. I think it is a unique scent and not too strong. Unlike the title, it's not too floral. As I mentioned it is different and not comparable to anything else I have tried fragrance wise!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
How does this compare to the original Flowerbomb?