BY VIKTOR & ROLF

If Flowerbomb evokes a profusion of flowers and petals, Flowerbomb Extreme ignites a more dangerous, more mysterious seduction. It is an intensified expression that plunges straight into the heart of deep floral accords. Sambac jasmine, osmanthus, and rich vanilla unleash a sublime, sensual pleasure. In a bottle like a precious amethyst gemstone Flowerbomb Extreme Eau de Parfum is a sensory explosion that holds the promise of desires fulfilled. Notes: Bergamot, Sambac Jasmine, Freesia, Centifolia Rose, Patchouli, Benzoin, Vanilla Absolute, Woody Notes. Style: Luxurious. Passionate. Mysterious. see more...

Melissa P.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is hands down my favorite fragrance of all time. I purchased it at Macy's. I bought the limited edition glitter bottle. The scent lasts throughout the day. It is with every penny. I will definitely be buying this product on regularly!
Jasmyn S.
Jacksonville , FL
FLOWERBOMB is my favorite scent of all time. It's rich floral sweet scent is perfect for everyday wear or just for special occasions. It's packaging is beautiful and lasts long. I wish it wasn't so pricey buts it's worth it!
Nancy P.
I love, love, love this perfume! My husband loves perfume and is always buying me new perfumes to try but this one is among my absolute favorites! The scent is light and fresh and somewhat flowery. It is not citrus, woodsy or heavy, nor is it overwhelming. I wear it to work and going out at night. My husband loves the men's version. I definitely recommend this, would buy it again and again, and have bought it as a gift for family.
Jillian K.
I still remember the first time I smelled this perfume! The smell lingered in my apartment from my roommate for the entire day! The scent was subtle, but distinct at the same time. It isn't overly sweet. I bought mine at Ulta. I would recommend this perfume to anyone who is in between the sweet and woodsy scent.
Tamara S.
Westland, MI
This is my holy grail perfume. I just got a new 3.4 oz bottle for my birthday and it was the best present ever. It is a bit pricey, but you truly pay for what you get. You will smell this on you for days! It does not fade away and a little bit goes a very long way. It's florally and amazing.
Victoria G.
I LOVE all his perfumes. This one is one of my absolute favorites! I wear this when going out on dates with my boyfriend. Its long lasting and makes me feel super sexy all night. The bottle design is super cute and elegant. I would definitely recommend this and would buy again.
Tawny N.
Wiggins, CO
This is my signature scent. It's spicy and sweet and lasts all day on my skin. I get compliments when I wear it and I wear it A LOT. It's expensive but it's totally worth it and a lottle goes a long way so it lasts a long time for me. I will repurchase this over and over.
Jill M.
This perfume is nice and while I do like the fragrance, I don't understand why it is as coveted as it is. Again, it does smell good, but it's not worth the price, in my opinion. I would buy a small size to start out instead of committing to a full size upfront.
Christy B.
ZEBULON, NC
I Love! Love! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme Eau De Parfum Spray!! The scent is intoxicating and alluring!! If you have inhaled this wonderful scent, you're missing out! If you're looking for something slightly more subtle, try their amazing Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Original! That's absolutely amazing as well!!
Jenny E.
Rosedale, NY
One of my favorite fragrance my husband loveeessss when I wear it it last all day and strangers always ask me what I'm wearing and compliments me almost every time I always go back for a bottle every time my bottle is done
Joette N.
If you have tried this can you give me a little feedback? is it strong? or over bearing? or still light? do you use multiple sprays? or just one?
Jennifer W.
Is this a good product for on the go
ruth e.
Stockton, CA
Where can i find this?!!
Stephanie M.
How does this fragrance differ from the original Flowerbomb? I absolutely loved the original and am considering purchasing this one. Thanks!
Samantha C.
Is this new? I have the original? Is it similar?