Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP

Flowerbomb Classic Holiday Limited Edition

I love warms perfumes. Is this warm o floral?
How does this smell? Packaging looks AMAZING!!?
I Was wondering who has tried this and is it worth the money ?
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP!
Shelly  M.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Shelly  M.
I felt like a Queen wearing 👸🏻 this . Every where I went everyone new , I was met with compliment after compliments even 8 hours later . The bottle looks elegant and exquisite. And makes me feel the same way when I wear it .
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received a free sample of this fragrance from Macy’s in the mail to try. I am very much enjoying this fragrance on myself. It has a floral scent, but it’s not overpowering in any way, as there is a hint of warm vanilla mixed in. It has lasted throughout the corse of the day, and I have received compliments on the fragrance as well. I would totally consider buying a full sized or roller ball of this perfume.
Ashley W.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Ashley W.
Okay, you guys, I have seriously never been so in love with a perfume. I can not believe it. I initially got a sample in a Sephora sample set and immediately feel in love. So I upgraded to a roller bottle version. I can not believe how long wearing this perfume is. At the time, I had also purchased another roller bottle perfume so I had two options, and that one only last a short time, and yet this one lasts forever and I'm not even spraying it on my whole body. Every time I wear this perfume, my husband takes notices. Now onto the regular size bottles. I have seriously been eyeing them for over a year, but I haven't pulled the trigger and purchased because of the price. Now for perfume prices, its not as cheap as some at Sephora, but the reality is, if you want a good quality perfume like this one, you pay a tiny bit more. But boy is it worth it. So now, it's in my Sephora cart as we speak and I'm getting the regular size for Mother's Day because my roller bottle is almost gone. IN love, do yourself a favor and get this product.
Adriana  N.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Adriana  N.
This is by far my favorite perfume. I get tons of compliments when I wear this one. It is a little pricey. I usually start out with the "roller" size when I'm not too sure if I will love the scent or costs more than I usually spend. My go to is usually a sweet or fruity scent. This starts off with a light musk and finishes off with a light floral sweet scent. A little goes a long way and will last all day.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my new fave perfume. I have heard about it for so long and finally got the opportunity to try it. Omg is smells amazing. It’s a deep, warm, sweet floral that lasts all day. I can’t stop smelling myself when I wear this.
Rae K.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Rae K.
Flower bomb! What can I say! This has been my fav perfume now for years the smell is just so sexy! Everyone always compliments me when I wear it and to me the price is perfect for the quality. The smell literally lasts all day.
Alexandra A.
Morristown, NJ
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Alexandra A.
Smells amazing looks so pretty! Will be rebuying! Lasts all day and night! Want to rebuy in all different sizes to decorate my room
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kayla P.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Kayla P.
I just received the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, along with the matching precious oil! I’m very picky with scents, especially the floral line. Mainly because if they have stronger notes, I end up smothering and sneezing due to it triggering my asthma- or it just gives me a headache. However, I’m pleased to say that after dabbing both of these products on, I haven’t experienced anything weird!!! I’m a big fan of the items! The campaign from this voxbox was centered on the launch of Viktor & Rolf’s new product, the precious oil. The entire concept of it is to keep your fragrance lasting throughout the day. I do find that the precious oil is more fragrant than the perfume; so when layering both the perfume and the oil, you are guaranteed to have a long wearing scent! Sometimes I find that certain floral perfumes can have a sort of artificial or overpowering smell- but I’m thankful that these products do not. Both the fragrance and the oil are in the same flowerbomb fragrance- both smelling very feminine, sophisticated, and dainty. I’m definitely going to be using this on a date night or formal evening!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Jenny V.
Got this sample from Macy’s. Nice floral scent! Very sweet feminine fragrance. Last throughout the day but later faded. Value for money. Super cute bottle!
Nikitha  M.
Stockton, CA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Nikitha  M.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP uploaded by Nikitha  M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Everyone knows Flower Bomb is truly an amazing beautiful fragrance. It smells so divine. It smells very rich. It smells very luxurious. Very mature, but not elderly mature. To me it's perfect for any Queen. BUT if you're on a budget check out Flower Pop from Big Lots it's $5.00. They are very similar in notes, but obviously Flower Bomb is winning, but at $128.00 it's very pricey to some. Flower pop is not oil base as Viktor and Rolf. And it doesn't have that thick rich vanilla pod note either. Flower Pop vanilla note is much lighter. Adding a vanilla perfume or body mist to the Flower Pop makes it that much better. Personally I like mixing Jessica Simpson Fancy with Flower Pop. You definitely want to wear baby oil or body oil gel to make Flower Pop last over 4 hours.

623 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...