BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Katie B.
New York , NY
I love this scent for spring (or anytime really!) it's florally, fresh and delicious! I got it at Sephora and absolutely love the smell & will definitely buy it again. It's a bit pricey but worth the cost because not only does it smell good, it has staying power! I would recommend to others who like a bright & florally scent.
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love this product smells awesome and will wear it for a long time it is a good product and smells so good i will defiantly buy
Kayla P.
London, KY
I just received the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, along with the matching precious oil! I’m very picky with scents, especially the floral line. Mainly because if they have stronger notes, I end up smothering and sneezing due to it triggering my asthma- or it just gives me a headache. However, I’m pleased to say that after dabbing both of these products on, I haven’t experienced anything weird!!! I’m a big fan of the items!

The campaign from this voxbox was centered on the launch of Viktor & Rolf’s new product, the precious oil. The entire concept of it is to keep your fragrance lasting throughout the day. I do find that the precious oil is more fragrant than the perfume; so when layering both the perfume and the oil, you are guaranteed to have a long wearing scent!

Sometimes I find that certain floral perfumes can have a sort of artificial or overpowering smell- but I’m thankful that these products do not. Both the fragrance and the oil are in the same flowerbomb fragrance- both smelling very feminine, sophisticated, and dainty. I’m definitely going to be using this on a date night or formal evening!
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
I've been enjoying my Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume and precious oil! The combination gives a beautiful fragrance that lasts all day. For me it is appropriate for day and night time wear. It's a rich burst of floral notes that's elegant and sensual. When paired with the precious oil, the scent is enhanced and lasts much longer. The combination of flowers used creates a romantic and seductive scent I can't get enough of! I received this product free for testing purposes.
E O.
Absolutely fell in love with this scent. Will be purchasing in the future. I am a Gucci girl. Love the fancy strong smelling lingering scent. Love thrle bottle..of course it's pricey. You get what you pay for. Definitely recommend to others.
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I love the design of the bottle and it definitely fits the name but the fragrance itself falls short of the title flowerbomb.

On me the perfume wears heavier on the BErgamot and Patchouli over Jasmine, Rose or any of the other floral notes that are just lingering on my skin underneath.

Note the most floral or remarkable scent out there but certainly worth trying out to see how it wears on you!
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Flowerbomb from Victor and Rolf is one of my favourite parfumes. It is long lasting. I spray it in the morning and it lasts like forever.The bottle is super cute. I am deff a repeat user and i will remain so . I highly recommend this parfume to everyone since it really has a super sweet floral smell. When i was in Italy i bought the 30 ml bottle and the body lotion parfume and they gave me a lot of samples and 2 cute bags
Stephanie W.
Draper, UT
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all. I always get compliments every time I wear this fragrance!
Fatima B.
Rotterdam, South-Holland
This is the best parfume I ever smell! It smells so sensuel and feminine. I love the box. So cute and girly! Everyone should buy this, because everyone would love this!!
Dee K.
I love the scent...it's soft and sweet and subtle..this is the first time I have used It and I would use it again...I have used other perfumes but got tired of them quickly...this scents lasts me all day...i think it's perfect the way it is...my favorite so far
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora