BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
Wow! What an amAzing product, I am in love with this scent! I love th packaging on this fragrance, and everything about it. It lasted all day long and I was very happy with that. What a great value! And price. Love it so so much. five stars.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this from Influenster to try and I liked it. It's not the type of scent I go for so I ended up passing it on to my cousin because she prefers scents like this.

I don't think it's particularly long wearing but it's good while it lasted. The scent is kind of warm an vanilla-y.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
An amazing fragrance that's perfect for me! Such a subtle sexy smell that the first time I tried it my boyfriend was like "Mmm you smell so good babe" so it's definitely guy approved!! Not overpowering. But the perfect blend of a sweet, loving smell that would win anyone over!
Nikki P.
This EDP is marvelous! Long lasting & a little bit goes a long way for sure. I have never gotten so many compliments on my scent! It is a well known brand and well worth the price. Very interested in trying more products from the Flowerbomb line!
Danielle J.
I really like this perfume and I pored it with the oil that I think adds a great element! I think it lasts all day without being over powering. I think that packaging is simple and pretty. I definitely recommend trying it out!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have heard about this fragrance for years, and now that I was able to try it I can see why! It is girly and sweet without being too much. I think it is worth the price because the scent lasts all day. I will definitely be buying it in the future, and I strongly suggest checking it out!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I love this perfume! I'm usually not to fond of the way floral scents smell on me but I'm really liking this one. I also have problems finding perfumes that last on my skin, not with flowerbomb. It's not overpowering, but a nice floral musk.
Katie R.
My boyfriend loves this scent! I normally like fresher less sweet scents, but this one grew on me. However, I like the oil better!
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
Loved the combination of vanilla and floral notes of this scent! The packaging is also amazing! The scent is long lasting but not overpowering, which is perfect for summer!
Danielle R.
I received this to test for free an it smells so amazing. i definitely would buy it after i finish my free sample
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?