BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Amanda B.
Arlington
Having worked in perfume for the last three years, I can not RAVE enough about this product. When I tell you this will stay on me all day, it stays on ALL day! The compliments I get wearing this perfume are endless. I'm going to be running to the nearest Macy's or Ulta to restock when my jumbo bottle finishes.
reetika s.
Australia
It's a nice sweet yet strong fragrance. I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear it. I just love it and will be buying it again.
wafaaa K.
kuwait
Its number 1.its a very sexy smell and feminine.its a very attractive perfume. i will buy another one ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Meshal M.
Surrey , BC
I Love the light, fresh, and floral feminine scent of this fragrance. its perfect for spring and summer when you dont need an overbearing smell. The bottle is cute and compact. This is, by now, a staple fragrance in most peoples collections!
skylar m.
Acton, MO
as described this is a floral explosion! this perfume is the perfect perfume for anyone who loves a strong floral scent, it lasts all day and smells amazing and strong so you dont need to use a lot, the bottle is also super cute on any make up table
Abril M.
mexico city
Flowerbomb es un perfume delicioso de diseñador. Tiene notas florales, juveniles y frescas, pero sin dejar de ser elegante. Siempre que lo uso llama la atención y me preguntan que estoy usando. Llevo tres frascos ya, es mi esencia favorita y definitivamente la recomiendo. Creo que es muy única y exclusiva.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I received this in my last Sephora as a sample and it made me laugh because while I am very literally obsessed with perfume & fragrance, I somehow made it to 2018 without ever running into Flowerbomb! Now that I’m wearing it I realize I’ve run into it EVERY WHERE. Holy crap, do a lot of people where this fragrance. While I like it when I first spray it (its very heady floral but has the spice of patchouli, pleasant enough) after about a half hour it smelled like Bath and Body works warm vanilla brown sugar body splash that I had in middle school with just a touch left of the Patchouli. I see the similarity with La Vie Est Belle that I’ve seen others talk about, but while I don’t particularly like either, LVEB gets the upper hand in my personal opinion.
Brittney T.
Southfield, MI
Worth every penny! I often describe this perfume to people like this...it smells like flowers and money. It’s a beautiful fresh scent with a hint of spice. It’s a head turner and men love it. It lingers in your hair and on your clothes beautifully. It’s my favorite perfume and I hate to be without it. Buy it and enjoy!
Dana J.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely love the way this smells. I usually flock to scents that are vanilla-y, musky and citrus-y. And this has that light musky smell. It’s sexy and I get a lot of compliments and it’s long lasting.
Cristina P.
By far my favorite perfume for a date night. It lasts all day so for me it’s worth the price. It is very pricey but I wouldn’t think twice about putting down the money for it. I bought it 8 months ago and I still have more than half of the bottle.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora