BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
I was obsessed with this scent since it launched. The price is a bit higher than most of the scents I purchase, but the scent payoff is so good, it is worth the splurge. I purchase typically at Sephora but you can find at many high end department stores. I was surprised to find patchouli in it, as I typically don't like that scent, but it just works. I got 3 other family members buying it as well.
Yahaira M.
I am not one to wear perfume regularly, and I don't tend to be drawn to them. However, my sister was wearing this scent and I was immediately drawn in. I received a sample as a gift and I loved it! Definitely have plans to repurchase this. It has a very sweet floral scent and it smells extremely good. It's difficult to only smell it once and walk away, you may feel yourself being drawn in to have some on you in order to smell it throughout the day. I tend to place a dab of it behind my ears and on my wrists. A little goes a long way with this scent.
Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
My absolute favorite perfume!!! This perfume is an incredibly long-lasting, light yet bold scented fragrance that is not overwhelming whatsoever but also leaves you with a scent that will last you throughout the day. This perfume is a an all year long perfume because of its fresh yet memorable smell that is light enough for summer, and also strong enough for winter. I have never smelled a perfume that smells anything like this fragrance, and I honestly do not think I will ever buy another perfume besides this one because I love it so much.
Yala A.
Germantown, MD
Okay so I have always been in love with this perfume but never bought it because it is expensive. For Christmas I got a sampler perfume pack and this was one that was inside. I wore it and started to feel like it didn't smell the same as it did before. It smelled like it was for an older woman. None the less, I wore it out with my friends and lets just say it brought all the boys to the yard! lol JK...but seriously it did...the men loved the scent...women too but that is not as important when it comes down to it! I must go buy a bottle now!
Bryce M.
Jessup, Maryland
I have loved this scent for a while, I originally smelled it in the September vogue issue for 2014 I think, I got it that christmas and I've loved it since, I've repurchased and Couldn't be more in love with it. It's a scent that is so unique and good that you can wear it everyday and it be your "signature scent"
Leah M.
Ferndale, MI
I really like this because it's floral without being too "old lady-ish." This fragrance seems very sophisticated and grown up to me. It's the kind of scent you'll want to wear with a LBD, black pumps and pearls; it's just got that "Breakfast at Tiffany's" vibe to it. It's also fairly strong, so one spritz was enough to last me the whole day. Consequently, the bottle lasted me forever!
As with all perfumes, try before you buy because it may not work with your body chemistry, however, I think this "floral with an edge" would work well on many people.
Tamires D.
Issaquah, WA
I love this scent. Honestly out of all of my perfumes it's my favorite. It's not like anything else I have in the way that it has such a soft feminine scent. The scent will last all day which I appreciate and I can even smell it on my scarf or cost the next day. It's also subtle enough not to be overbearing. I am super sensitive to perfumes but this works amazing for me. I get compliments on it all day.
Samantha C.
I have to admit that when I started getting samples of this with my Nordstrom orders last Christmas season, I was not impressed and didn't understand what all the hype was about. Now, almost a year later, I received another sample with a Sephora order, this time in the form of an oil and I decided to give it another try. I actually enjoyed the scent, and my son and husband both complimented me on it.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN
This is one of the best perfumes, hands down. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't make me itch. It also lasts throughout the day, without creating a different smell after long wear. I truly love this perfume. I get so many compliments every time I wear it. I even posted about this on the Viktor and Rolf website.
christie p.
There is something in there that I just can't get enough of. It's the right combination of all my favorite scents, floral, rosey, fruity, vanilla. Not sugery at all. Not too young, not to old. Feminine. Not too heavy, not too light. Not too summery not too wintery. Fine for daytime, fine for nights out. It's like the goldilocks of perfumes. There is no scent that stands out too much, they all blend together just right. It's just addidictive!

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back