BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lina D.
Yes definitely get a sample. Because of the price, you really want to make sure you love it before you buy it. It is personally my HG perfume. In addition to the amazing smell, it isn't overpowering like many perfumes are. Often times with other perfumes, even if I like the smell, one spray will give me a headache. I've never had that problem with Flowerbomb.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
The first time I smell the flower scent I wasn't sure if I liked it. When I actually put some on the smell was actually not too strong, flowery and feminine. It's not too overpowering or gives you a headache like some fragrances due. A little goes a long way with this scent.
Trisha M.
Portland, OR
Originally got a sample of this perfume from Sephora and was instantly in love. Purchased a full size bottle for my mom a few weeks later at Nordstrom because they have the refillable bottle. Love the gorgeous bottle it comes in. This scent is so unique compared to any other perfume I've used in the past. A little on the spendy side but totally love it.
Amanda R.
OMG, I am in love with this scent! I got mine for FREE from winning a badge contest from Influenster! I had never even tried it before and I'm so glad I got to. It's long lasting, but could be longer. The scent is like flowers but not overly obnoxious. It's feminine and lovely! Perfect for a date night or everyday (what I use it for!) I feel so delicate when wearing it. Would definitely purchase again
Jennie O.
Oh my heaven! what a glorious scent this is. Thick & romantic. I keep a mini of this in my purse for emergencies & I know I can always count on being in the mood for this fragrance. People love it & always ask what it is. I don't know if I love the name, though. I don't think it really describes the scent at all. This doesn't smell like flowers to me.
Kristin W.
Received this item free from Influenster and I absolutely love it! It is the perfect size for traveling. I like the type of top. I have received many compliments while wearing this perfume. It has a very sophisticated scent. Not too floral and definitely has a clean fragrance.
Jordan S.
This is the most beautiful perfume I have smelled it a very long time. It gives that aura of luxury and romance. The scent I think is more perfect for fall/winter. The staying power is fantastic. If I spray it in the crook of my elbow in the morning, I can still smell it when I go to bed at night. That's how you know it's a great quality perfume. I can definitely smell the patchouli and jasmine notes in this perfume at first whiff. That's what I love about it. The notes are just so beautiful!
Allison K.
Tustin, CA
Who doesn't love the airy, floral scent of this perfume? I wear this in the spring and summer when i'm going out because i know it won't wear off and its light enough that it's not overwhelming when i'm close to others. I don't really enjoy the packaging, the bottle isn't as pretty as other perfumes in my collection but the scent is a must have.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
I avoided this at first because the name implied that I would be a walking explosion of floral. Also heavy pachoulli in perfume is often so so bad. It wasn't like that. On me, the green tea came out and lingered with a soft floral. The pachoulli was aged and mellow, adding a musk that wasn't reminiscent of commune chique. It is on the pricey side, but as an eu de Parfum one shouldn't need to apply much and it should last a while. It does last longer if your skin is moisturized.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
This perfume smells AMAZING. I just love it. I wear it all the time and people always comment on how good I smell. The thing with this scent is that it is very effected by ones personal body chemistry. It tends to smell very different on different people. It smells very floral on my aunt, smells like cupcakes on my cousin and smells slightly spicy on me...on my mother it just falls flat. I would definitely try this on before buying to see how it smells on you personally.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?