BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Flowerbomb is such a popular fragrance that I was eager to try it, but it's a little different than the name implies. It does have a floral scent, but it's more of a warm, spicy floral as opposed to a fresh blend of different flowers. It's very much a warm, sexy smell without being too overpowering--a real adult fragrance. I enjoyed it, but I prefer lighter, fresher scents, so it won't ever be my number one go-to. If you're a fan of warm, subtle scents you should give it a try.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This is one of my favorite scents of all time. It has the most beautiful musk to it, yet is so incredible and deliciously feminine. You don't find yourself having to reapply it because it lasts so long, yet it's by no means over powering. I love the mix of amber, patchouli, and rose. They're all such different female friendly scents, yet are so edgy and different at the same time.
Eloisa P.
it has an amazing smell, I personally think this perfume is perfect for the fall & winter!
idk but it's a must try , I bought it at Macy's last year
Candice C.
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I normally do not like sweet smelling fragrances, but this one is unique. Just for reference, I prefer more musky scents like Elizabeth & James Black Nirvana and Burberry (big round classic bottle one). This isn't too sickly sweet and I find the scent quite girlie and feminine.

This perfume has great lasting power and you only need a few pumps for a day. Many other scents fade quickly so this is important for me. It also has a very distinct scent and I can tell when someone is wearing it.

Also, the packaging is beautiful. It is on the more expensive side, but well worth it.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Beautiful light and gorgeous scent that is constantly in style! It's one of my signature scents due to its lightness and way that it just lasts throughout the day!
Natalie A.
This is not my favorite scent ever, but it's good. I got this as a Christmas gift a few years back (yup, still have a lot left). It has this powdery hint to it when you apply it, and the smell to me is a little overpowering. The great thing about this perfume is that it will last years on your skin with one or two spritzes. It's incredible. I wouldn't say it's a very girly floral scent; I find it to be too mature for me but a lot of people love it.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
Love this perfume. It is the perfect scent that goes with anything and everything. I wear it day and night and get tons of compliments. I wear perfume daily and change it up with other scents in my collection, but this is the one that I have used the most. Take a look at the picture I've attached and you'll see that I have used just about every drop.
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I was both intrigued and afraid of this scent for the longest time because I can get really bad headaches from strong floral scents. Yet something about the notes kept drawing me in, so when I had the opportunity to get a sample of this, I jumped on it. Thankfully, this is just about everything I love in a perfume-- sweet and somewhat spicy. On my skin, I can detect some floral notes but the perfume does not smell overwhelmingly floral on me. It feels very sultry (my favorite kind of scent)-- I wore it on a dinner date, but I would honestly probably wear it anywhere, anytime because it's not too overwhelming.
Lori L.
I purchased the Flowebomb travel duo from Sephora, not realizing it was a dabber. The set came with a funnel so I put the perfume into one of my spray bottles to experience it better. It is nice, but to strong for me. Sephora describes it as an "explosion" and I would agree. The floral, which is not my favorite scent, just overpowers and chokes me. Once it wears down, it is a beautiful, soft fragrance that I enjoy. Maybe because one of the bottom notes is patchouli. I tried Flowebomb out because everyone was talking about it. But I'm glad I didn't purchase a large bottle. I would have regretted it. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
I have quite a few perfumes, because I love switching it up, but this one is my favorite of them all. The scent is hard to describe, but you just feel elegant and sophisticated wearing it. The smell makes me think that I am a socialite out on the town, which I am so not. The smell is fantastic, but not too heavy and musky. I can still smell it on clothes a couple days after wearing them while the perfume is on. The perfume is quite expensive, but thankfully, the scent lasts forever and you don't need to spray a lot each time. You can also get free samples of this at Nordstroms to try it out first.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora