BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
The scent is incredible, I love it. I always smell myself when I use this. I use this as my special occasion scent. The staying power is amazing too. I love that the packaging is a play on the name but it still is classic and elegant. Don't be fooled by the name, it is not an overly floral scent. It is a sort of gourmand with floral. You have to try it for yourself.
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
Love this scent flowery and girly but with an edge. Scent lasts all day long without reapplying. Has a bit of an edgy scent to not be overwhelming or smell matronly or sophomoric. I am a grown woman I don't want to smell like a thirteen year old girl but I don't want to smell like my grandma either. This I feel is the perfect line of being girly but still sexy.
Norabeth T.
Cincinnati , OH
Unfortunately this is based off of only being able to obtain a sample of this. I went to Macy's to look into a different perfume and this was front and center of Macy's to advertise itself and I FELL IN LOVE. They gave me a sample and it lasted all day and even lingered on my clothes when I went to wash them the next day. I need a full bottle of this scent in my life. I am so in love with this fragrance.
India J.
Somerton
I'm going to be completely honest in this review. I would sell my own brother for a bottle of this mystical potion. I don't usually wear perfume but wow... just wow. I imagine that if love could be bottled up and sold as a perfume, this would be it. I'm going to go to church now because I can't believe I just said that about my brother. Id still sell him though...
Alexandra C.
I love love LOVE this perfume! I just received it from Influenster and fell in love with it so fast! It's light, not over powering, lovely floral scent truly lasts all day while using it with the Flowerbomb oil. This is a must have product in your fragrance collection, ladies! Trust!
Jessica S.
Winter Park, FL
When I first heard about FlowerBomb the smell literally stopped me in my tracks. It was floral, yet intoxicating. I had to have it! I hadn't heard much about the brand, so I figured it was boutique-y and unique. Little did I know soon it was the go to scent of every sorority girl and socialite alike. The perfume is worth the higher price tag. A little goes a long way, and the sensual floral notes meld well into your skin for a long wearing finish. If you don't mind all your friends wearing it... Go get it!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this yet! Woops! I love this perfume! My 100ml bottle has about 20% left which means I probably need to get a new one soon ;). It's a very delicate yet sensual floral with slight fruity notes that I love! Men AND women always compliment me when I wear this! The price is high, but it is SO worth it!
Rachel M.
delray beach, FL
I bought this after seeing it in stores. the bottle is super gorgeous and fun. I really liked the scent at first but after wearing it for even a week i'd say it's just an overly sweet, nothing special perfume. you could get similar smells from any victoria secret bottle. I throw it in my car for when I forget perfume but it's just very sweet and nothing special.
Lina D.
Yes definitely get a sample. Because of the price, you really want to make sure you love it before you buy it. It is personally my HG perfume. In addition to the amazing smell, it isn't overpowering like many perfumes are. Often times with other perfumes, even if I like the smell, one spray will give me a headache. I've never had that problem with Flowerbomb.
Pieri C.
Jacksonville, FL
OMG there is not a person that I've ever came across to say that they do not like this perfume. It is insanely good! I've purchased three bottles already and guaranteed every time I wear someone will ask me what perfume am I wearing and of course each time is Flower Bomb. You have not tried the best until you try Flower bomb. Your nostril will thank you ;)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?