BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Olayinka O.
Brooklyn, NY
This scent is unbelivably wonderful. Every time i put it on people are always complimenting the smell its even how my significant other and i first started talking. I also ended up buying it as a mother's day gift for my mom and she loves it. This is officially my go to scent from now on. This scent and i are going on 2 years strong so far lol. buy this perfume its worth it
Hazel M.
Wayland, MI
This is a fragrance that comes into its full glory in the heat of the Summer, the fragrance lasts around five hours unless you layer it. When you first apply you get a bright burst of citrusy bergamot, followed a few minutes late with a combination of Rose, Jasmine and Freesia. Later as it drys down Patchouli enters in a settles. I reach for Flowerbomb often through the Summer and highly recommend you give this lady a try.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE this perfume. This is my signature scent. The bottle is beautiful and it smells amazing. I got a travel duo that has a refill and a funnel and they have lasted for over three years. I purchased this combo at Sephora. The only thing I wish is that the perfume would last longer. I apply it in the morning and it has worn off by lunchtime. The scent is a sophisticated vanilla.
Luna H.
This is my go to perfume for date night. I have never had anyone complain about my perfume being too strong and people always gush over my scent when I wear this. It smells floral and can turn out to be a completely sexy/flirty fragrance for many occasions. The staying power is pretty decent-I tend to carry the rollerball or the mini with me for touch-ups. The bottle is also really pretty!
Khessa H.
I love this fragrance. It has the right amount of sophisticated sweetness. I wouldn't say this is an every type of season fragrance. More so of a winter, fall type. It is a little to heavy for the summer time time, especially during the hot days. This is better worn at night time for a night on the town. If you are looking for that grown woman scent, this is for you.
Jenel M.
Lancaster, CA
Omg, I LOVE this perfume! Definitely in my top 5. Smells amazing, more on the sensual side. Everyone reacts differently to scenst, but for me this is the perfect amount of fragrance, not to light nor heavy. I usually buy the roller balls first and test it for about a month to see how I like it and then I will decide to splurge. Well after a couple uses I accidentally dropped my rollerball and broke it. So sad because I loved it so much, BUT I will definitely be purchasing the full size bottle sometime soon.
Emily L.
Dallas, TX
I can not explain how amazing this perfume is! I have the whole set! Perfume, body wash & Lotion. + a Travel Roller. I am all about layering lotions and sprays this one is great to do it with! Also, a little goes a long way! I spray a couple times before I leave the house and a touch up or 2 throughout the day with the roller! The scent is still there until I shower :)
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have heard about this fragrance for years, and now that I was able to try it I can see why! It is girly and sweet without being too much. I think it is worth the price because the scent lasts all day. I will definitely be buying it in the future, and I strongly suggest checking it out!
Lisa D.
This fragrance is THE fragrance if you think you hate florals. There is a note in the base (patchouli perhaps?) That is just so warm and spicy, and dries down so mellow and Sexy on the skin. My husband, who never cares about my perfume, comments every time I wear this. It's been a long time since I've found a fragrance I think of as "signature" but this one is a keeper.
Maddy R.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have worn this perfume since the 8th grade. It has become wildly popular since then and I notice it on other women now. I wish I wore something more unique but it truly is the perfect scent. It is light enough to wear in the summer and sweet enough to wear in the winter. I don't have a defined palette or anything but I truly find this scent appealing to the masses.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?