BY VIKTOR & ROLF #4 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
I love this product. It is a staple in my house. I buy it all the time when I go to the store. I think it's great quality and a great price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking at it ! Go buy this :)
Veronica M.
I love this Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb fragrance and it comes in a beautiful bottle with a cute black tag that looks almost like the old school perfume bottles, very classy. The scent is exactly like the name says it's a super floral scent that is extremely feminine and sensuous. I highly recommend this fragrance and have even purchased the roller ball to keep in my purse and for hard to track areas like behind my ears!
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
It is a super sweet and pleasant fragrance is strong and soft at the same time, it is a smell like roses and other aromas, with a small amount you can smell super delicious.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
I purchased this from Sephora for $35.00! I love everything about this perfume. I understand the concept of the funnel and refilling, but I never used it. I either use the perfume from both containers. The bottle that is used to pour into the tiny bottle; well is not recommended to carry in your purse b/c it will break. The glass and lid is not sturdy; however the little bottle is very tiny durable, and can easily fit in your pocket, clutch, or even a wallet and will definitely stand up to withhold any breakage or leakage! The scent is so fragrant and amazing..need I say more its Vicktor & Rolf... Only deal breaker about this perfume is the staying power doesn't last long at all!!
akosua k.
TOLEDO, OH
I absolutely love this fragrance! I worked at one of the top Perfume chains for close to 10 years. I am the type of person who only wears perfumes that smell "different" ,because so many perfumes replicate each other. You could own 5 different frangrances that all smell identical! Not Flowerbomb. One of the unique things about this fragrance, is that it takes 1000 flowers to make this scent. Many fragrances use synthetic oils. It's nice to know that you're getting what you pay for here. So Classy.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Honestly, I am shocked this perfume is not ranked #1 or at least in the top 10 ! It has such a lovely scent. It's very sexy and powerful. I have never received so many compliments on a perfume before like I have when I wear this, from men and women both. I'll even share a little secret with you fellow Flowerbomb lovers, it's called "fragrancenet.com." They almost always have 20% off an item with additional promo codes available from Ebates. I purchased a 1.7oz bottle for only $54 with free shipping and cash back from Ebates! (my first time purchasing from fragrancenet.com was because of a voxperk offered from Influenster in October 2014) I have used it numerous times since then!
Logan S.
As a Sephora VIB, I received flowerbomb as a free trial size with one of my regular makeup orders. I fell in love with this fragrance right away! Although it's a high end perfume, it does not Give you the strong and poignant smell like Chanel No 5. Flowerbomb gives you a sweet floral scent perfect for spring and summer, both in cool summer nights and hot summer days. Not too strong that bugs will be flocking you, but nice enough for everyone to notice something about you. Love this scent!
Chelsie L.
Although I do like the eau de parfum more, I do love this one! It smells slightly different, a bit lighter, maybe a couple different but similar notes. On me personally, just today, I sprayed it on & 6 hours later I could still smell it like I'd just sprayed it on. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, I absolutely love florals, this has a slight spice to it also. It's actually really amazing. I'm in love with this scent. It's just beautiful. This would be more of a date night scent for me, it's just mesmerizing.
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
I am a huge perfume buff and received Flowerbomb for the first time as a gift about three years ago. IT IS AMAZING. It comes in an adorable package (or at least the one I got was... a little pink jewelry box type package,) and I was immediately taken in by the spicy, sexy smell. It is small enough that you can throw it in your purse and carry it around with you in case you feel the desire to refresh the scent later on, but you will find you don't have too. As opposed to a lot of the other types of perfumes I havce used in the past, Flowerbomb lasts all day and well in to the night. Anyone who likes a spicier smell should absolutely try this one out.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back