BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Alice H.
Appleton, WI
This is one of the sexiest and best smelling perfumes I've ever owned. If I spray this on a night out I can smell it when I wake up the next morning. It's very expensive but worth it since it lasts so long. I've gotten a lot of compliments wearing this.
Paloma G.
Mcallen, TX
So I bought this fragrance because I like the way it smells out of a bottle and then realized when I went home after I spent almost $100 on it it that did not smell good on me. It has this after Scent type of sweet and spicy smell that I did not like.
Alison C.
Jersey City
Love this perfume! Any time I wear this, I receive compliments. I own dozens of perfumes and this is definitely in my top 5. I don't feel the need to reapply throughout the day which is great considering the price. You are getting all that it's worth!
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
I got this fragrance as a gift, which can be super risky, but I ended up loving it! This spicy and sweet aroma is wonderful for fall/winter nights. The fragrance can be a little intense for my liking, so a little goes a long way. Easy on the number of sprays!
Vicki S.
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I always get compliments when I wear it and it’s very long lasting. Often times when I compliment other people on their perfume, it turns out that they’re also wearing flowerbomb! It really smells great on everyone
Marisa R.
This is one of my favorite scents ever! It is heavy enough for fall/winter but also floral enough for spring and summer, it really is the perfect year-round scent. I only apply once in the morning and can smell it throughout the day without it ever feeling too strong.
Natasha H.
The most beautiful flower perfume I have ever come across. It literally smells like flower bomb. However, the price tag is way to high for me for a floral perfume. I am not a floral type of perfume person, anymore. I used to. When I stumbled upon this, I was on the fence in my perfume preferences. If you like an explosion of flowers, this is for you.
Kelsey R.
Jefferson, GA
I love this perfume. I wore it for 6 years as my signature scent. One bottle lasts an eternity, and it provides a long lasting, light floral scent that’s feminine and not overpowering. It’s beautiful and youthful. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
Danielle M.
It's very strong, and I love the way it smells on other people, but not on me. It is too powdery for my taste, and it is so strong it always gave me a headache. This is a holy grail product for many but I wound up giving mine away. Such a shame!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Too sweet and strong for me at first, I actually like the scent after its diluted and is mellow after an hour of spraying. Quality is great as its long lasting, will stay on skin all day & night. However, It is a bit pricey and not that affordable for most but you get quality for the price you pay! It's a must try
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?