BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Heather C.
This has been my go to fragrance for years! Very nice warm and spicy scent, floral without being too flowery - I'm normally not a huge fan of florals and love this. Nice staying power as well.
Denetris F.
sarasota, FL
I first tried on this perfume at Saks and received a sample of it to take home. I liked it at Saks, but , fell in love with it once I got home.I typically wear in the summer, Kai and Tocca. I wear Angel year round along with coco chanel and chanel #5. I thought listing the perfumes I wear all the time might help someone else make a decision. I am going to order the shower gel and possibly the lotion. I typically don't have everything from a perfume line, but, this one is an exception. The scent is light, and smells good on everyone as one of my friends has this. It's a light fragrence, perfect for a party during the day, and fabulous for an evening event, and It lasts longer than the Creed fragrence on me, and that stuff costs more....
Jasmine B.
This perfume is very floral but not in a "stick your head in a flower bed" way. Flowerbomb is not very overpowering. You might think that's it's too strong the first you spray it.  After a while it settles on your skin and gives of wafts of freesia, jasmine and patchouli. It's an investment at $85 for a 1 ounce bottle but it is a classic scent with the most clever packaging.
Suejung S.
Long Beach, CA
Great floral scent. Lasts for a long time and the bottle is beautiful. The only thing I despise is the price. This scent seems to sell for a higher price than most other brands.
Aryn M.
I love this fragrance. It is the perfect mix of spice and floral. I wear this as an everyday scent, but it’s also great for special occasions. It smells great on so many people!
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
If you love sweet scents, this is the one for you! I love how sweet it is yet, it isn’t overwhelming. It last long and even though it’s on the pricey side, it is well worth it.
Allison S.
Naples, FL
This scent has been my favorite for many years now! It is the perfect blend of sultry and sweet. I do r wear it everyday as it is so pricey, but on special occasions I love it!
Asma A.
Kent, WA
This is the only perfume that I use it everyday. The price of this is so worth it. If you choose to buy it at Norstroms you can always go back and get it refill.
Kelsey K.
Corcoran, CA
Flowerbomb is the bomb. She smells so good. I wear her out all the time as my everyday perfume. She's a light/ medium fragrance, I use two to three pumps and she wears all day.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
I absolutely love love love this perfume! ' when my husband first met me he loved the way it smelled so much that he bought it for me and still continues to buy it. It is steeply priced for a perfume in the upper 80's for a larger bottle, but it wears perfect. It lags long and with a few sprays it goes a long way. I usually only have to spray it twice and you can smell it all day. They don't sell it everywhere though so it's best to find a higher end cosmetic store or a higher department store. I usually just order mine online for convenience.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back