BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
This scent is so perfect for a night out or even just during the day when you are going out on a date. It's so flirty and romantic. Your partner will be wanting to smell you all day. I love it!
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I am in love with this scent! It smells fantastic! It’s flowery but not overwhelmingly so. It lasts for a long time on the skin. It’s a little pricy but definitely worth it in my opinion.
Hannah C.
Middletown, OH
Smells great but very pricey!! Beautiful bottle very elegant looking!! Get a lot for your money. First time user. Smells so pretty but like something that should be saved for special occasions. Would recommend!!
Sreya S.
Edison, NJ
First off, before you buy ANY scent... PLEASE TRY IT FIRST! I know so many people that just read reviews online and just buy the product solely based off of that. I mean, sure you can do that for clothes and other things, but DEFINITELY NOT FOR PERFUMES/SCENTS. I received a sample of this perfume from Sephora and I thought it smelled absolutely delightful, that is, until I put it on my skin.

OH, THE HORROR! It literally smells like pee on my skin. I don't think the sample is a fake, especially since it's from Sephora, so I guess this scent just is only for certain skin types/certain skins. I like the scent from the little sample bottle, but it really just doesn't work on me-- which sucks.

Overall, I would say that this is a good scent, but any scent is a good scent if it works for your skin.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
The long lasting smell is what makes me fell in love with this fragrance even more. I find my clothes smelling the same way even a day after, so that alot tells the type of perfume it is.
Michel C.
I first smelled this scent on a client back in 2005, I asked her what fragrance she was wearing. Once she told me I went to Bloomingdales and bought the set. It's 2017 and I STILL WEAR IT. It's a scent you could never get tired of, and it NEVER wears off.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
This perfume stopped me in my tracks several times at work. The literally stop and turn to smell kinda stop haha. I finally figured out who was wearing it and asked her what it was and I've loved it ever since. Let's be clear, it's very strong. Feminine, pretty and sexy with a little bit of a musky undertone but it smells amazinggggg!!! I wouldn't consider it an everyday perfume but more an evening perfume for when you go out to dinner or something. It's also very expensive so I would recommend trying to find it cheaper on Amazon or a perfume outlet if you can't afford it like me haha.
Caitie W.
Sexy sweet and long-lasting without being overpowering. I've purchased this scent multiple times. I receive many compliments when wearing it, and I've given it as a gift several times.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Sexy, gorgeous, seductive. If you like patchouli, this is a must have! Expensive, so put it on your birthday wish list! I love this scent for every day, but especially for a special night out!
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
BEST perfume ever made!! I love the scent of love. When I wear Flowerbomb I get tons of comments about how good I smell. I could wear this everyday. The price is a little high for me but it's worth getting the tons of compliments. I would recommend this product.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora