BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Omg! This perfume is soooo amazing!!! It has the right seductive smell to it! Very sweet and fruity, but not too fruity smell. It last all day and you don't need to spray that much on! I can't wait to buy it again!
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
My favorite scent in the world!!! This is like an every season type of scent! The box is too cute! The bottle is even cuter (classy-cute)! If you're a perfume type of gal like myself you NEED to add this deliciousness to you collection!
Klarisha M.
This is my absolute favorite day scent! It's light, clean, and lasts long. I'm always getting compliments when wearing this perfume and the packaging is sleek. Love love love!
Alondra P.
Harvey, LA
I have a very small bottle of this that was given to me by one of my friends. i really like the smell but i feel like it depends on how much you put on because i will be able to smell it all through out the day which is a good thing but if its too strong then i will get a little nauseous after a while. also, everyone wears it or used to at some point, and you want something different than anyone else. Its a good thing for the brand, means its good and everyone likes it.
Waryn F.
This is my go to prefume. I finally gave in and bought the large bottle because I love it so much. I am very picky about prefume and this one is perfect and sexy.
Nicole B.
Sulphur
This has a wonderful floral fragrance without being overpowering. It lasts a long time and I always get compliments when I wear it. Will be purchasing this again!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Flowerbomb is such a popular fragrance that I was eager to try it, but it's a little different than the name implies. It does have a floral scent, but it's more of a warm, spicy floral as opposed to a fresh blend of different flowers. It's very much a warm, sexy smell without being too overpowering--a real adult fragrance. I enjoyed it, but I prefer lighter, fresher scents, so it won't ever be my number one go-to. If you're a fan of warm, subtle scents you should give it a try.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I absolutely love this stuff. The fragrance is so unique and smells so good. I was hesitant to try it because I am really picky about my perfumes and love the one I have been using for years. This perfume smells soooooo good, and the scent lasts for such a long time!! I could smell it on myself the day after I had applied it, even though I had showered. My boyfriend loves the scent too, so I will definitely be purchasing this once my current stuff runs out.
Carolann T.
Port Chester, NY
I discovered the Viktor & Rolf perfume when I was at the L'Oreal Tech center and what sold me was the packaging. As I am not really a perfume person, I orginially bought this as a gift for my mother but the aroma of the perfume kept drawing me in and so I decided that I wanted to keep at least one of the bottle. (the box set came with 3 different sized bottles). The floral scent is beautiful and not too overpowering. It is a perfect perfume to wear on a night out but I do find myself wearing it during the day as well.

It is a bit on the pricey side but thankfully while at the L'Oreal Tech center, I was given a discount.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This is one of my favorite scents of all time. It has the most beautiful musk to it, yet is so incredible and deliciously feminine. You don't find yourself having to reapply it because it lasts so long, yet it's by no means over powering. I love the mix of amber, patchouli, and rose. They're all such different female friendly scents, yet are so edgy and different at the same time.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?