BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Katy M.
This is HANDS DOWN my very very favorite perfume. It is such an amazing smell. It lasts longer than any other perfume I have ever worn. I love that I constantly get compliments on this perfume.
Marisa D.
I just purchased a travel size version of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb fragrance at Sephora because I wasn't sure I wanted to invest in one of the larger bottles. I'm so, so glad I did! For $35 it was a steal. This seems to be a cult favorite perfume, especially among beauty Youtubers.
I'd describe the scent as "sophisticated cotton candy". It's flirty and feminine with strong floral notes but it's not overbearing. My boyfriend actually loves this scent on me and he's the one who suggested I purchase it -- which tells me that it's attractive and alluring. I like to smell good for my own sake, but it doesn't hurt if he appreciates it too. :)
Tracee M.
My go-to fragrance! I cannot say how much I love it. I usually do not like floral scents but this one won me over. I first tried it in a Sephora sample perfume box where you get 10 perfume samples to try. I ended up buying a bottle of this and have not regretted it. And, the bottle is cute!
Cherry D.
W Hollywood, CA
I have Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum and something about my body chemistry has made it my 'go to' signature scent. I can't count the number of times people have walked up to me and say how great I smell. Whenever I need a boost or confidence this is the bottle my hand reaches for throughout the year. The sweet light scent is one of the few 'non seasonal' parfum I keep in rotation since it fits my personality. I like the way it smells, LOVE the bottle design and general feminine scent without it being 'girly' or too young for an adult woman. I wear all the time for dates, work and just hanging out since I don't like a super heavy scent instead I want something approachable that makes someone want to learn in
Deb Y.
San Jose, CA
I've been eyeing Flowerbomb since I smelled it on my friend awhile back. The scent is to die for, so I really really want this. Hopefully I get this gift inside my Santa stocking this year.
KM S.
First, I've only ever had the travel size of this, and I always stop to spray some on paper when I pass by at the store, and sniff the paper while I walk. LoL!

Aand second: I love the smell of jasmine, orchids, and roses, and this has all three in it. It also includes freesia and patchouli. Now, patchouli is an earthy, spicy scent. Imagine the being in the woods. You can smell trees and the earth, but the smell of beautiful flowers eventually, slowly, surrounds your senses. That's what I feel and think of when I'm at the store, and take a moment to smell this great perfume.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Pricey but so worth it. The compliments that I get on this have yet to be surpassed by any other fragrance. Long lasting, fresh and flirty! A definite wow to most men that have smelled me in passing!
Darleen J.
Queens Vlg, NY
A little goes a long way. I get vanilla, deep florals, and patchouli from this. It is a little bit sweet, but not at all in a cheap body splash kind of way. It is a "well-balanced" scent. I like it a lot, and this is coming from someone who dislikes scents that are really sweet. To me, this is a unique scent that is quite difficult to describe, which gives it a "mysterious" feel. There's something about it that grows on you even more each time you wear it, although it was love at first scent.
Vanessa G.
UK
I had been waiting to get through my draw full of perfumes before buying any more, but as soon as this came out I knew that I wanted it.
The campaign was amazing and the look of the bottle is gorgeous, and I must have sprayed testers for this perfume about 10 times before I bought it, just to keep in my handbag for it to smell nice!
I added this to my christmas list this year and it's become one of my fav gifts; it is the only perfume which I have found works for both day and nights, meaning that I just leave it in my handbag. There is a vide range of bottle sizes including travel size which makes keeping in a handbag convenient.
I would recommend this perfume to anyone who likes floral scents and feels like making a bit of a bold change to their perfume collection.
Hopefully you won't be disappointed!
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Smells wonderful for the two seconds it lasts. If you're looking for something super subtle that no one else can smell this is perfect. For real though, I can't believe this stuff is more than $5 a bottle.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back