BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
sanctuary a.
I love the Flowerbomb perfume and hair mist! It smells so incredibly lovely with sweet and warm notes, it's perfection! It lasts for hours and everyone always compliments me on it. Absolutely love, love, love! It is as expensive as Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Versace, Burberry et al, but it's worth it. The bottles are a bit small (unless you spring for the magnum bottles) so I don't use this as often as I wish I could because of the expense and amount in each bottle. It's a wonderful little luxury though and makes a great gift because the fragrance is appreciated by most everyone and people always ask what perfume it is because it's so striking and beautifully soft.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
Obviously perfume is a very personal thing, but to me this scent smells awful... it reminds me of old lady Floral smell that was left in a bottle for years. I would definitely try this out before buying.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Hands down my favorite perfume I have ever had. Yes it is incredibly pricey, but I prefer this over any other high end brand for the fact that it smells fantastic and it ACTUALLY lasts for hours. Unlike others
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
As you would expect from the name "Flowerbomb," this perfume is floral and feminine with great staying power. The main scents are freesia,rose, osmanthus and jasmine. There is an earthiness in the background of this fragrance which provides a nice balance, preventing it from being overwhelmingly floral. Overall I love this fragrance for the Spring and Summer. You may be able to wear it into the Fall and Winter depending on the climate you live in, but I feel it's a warmer weather scent.

As a side note, I first learned of this perfume in an art class in college. Yes, you read correctly, I said Art Class. Viktor & Rolf presented this perfume to the world through a runway show which showed the transition from black "seed" to an "explosion" of floral pink. I have attached a link to the middle transition of the show from 2005, I believe there are three parts.
Jennifer B.
This is my all time favorite perfume! I get more compliments when I wear this than any other. One spray and I can still smell it at the end of the day! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Breanna H.
BEST. FRAGRANCE. EVER. Honestly. Like if you love sweet scents that are kinda floral go smell this. It’s like the adult version of a candy perfume. Lasts a long time and pairs well with other scents
Jessica G.
My love with Flowerbomb began about 5 years ago. I was on the lookout for my signature scent. Something I could wear all the time. Comfortable enough to wear anywhere. This is my scent... It's both comforting enough to wear it while hanging out at home and sexy enough to wear it out on a date. Everyone around me loves it. Coworkers/friends/family members and even my boyfriend always compliment me on how I smell. I love patchouli and jasmine scents, so this fits in perfectly. I will admit it is strong when first sprayed but it melts with your skin... And it wears close to it. I don't agree with people who describe it as overpowering or as a floral explosion. Next time you spot the bottle...give it a spray! You will love it. After all, my search for my signature scent is now over. I have purchased the big bottle of deliciousness about 3 times, already!
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
I could go on about the smell of this perfume all day long it smells amazing the scents last all day long and whenever I wear I always get stopped by someone asking what I have on it is worth the price
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
I love and have loved this perfume since it came out. I remember being at university when Viktor & Rolf created this beautiful scent, and as soon as I got my first sniff of it, I was in love.

I am quite fussy when it comes to perfumes. I love that this is appropriate for both day and night. It's very feminine, not too sweet or overbearing. I always get complimented when wearing Flowerbomb. I wear others from time to time, as it's not cheap, I will wear others some days when I'm not doing anything special, but as soon as I have this on people are asking me what perfume I'm wearing.

Plus I adore the packaging and the bottle. Very pretty and classic.
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
I don't believe this is old lady perfume at all! I received several perfumes from a friend who worked at L'Oreal. I got this one and fell in love with it. I had gotten it before it even hit the shelves. I still love it to this day. I am 26 now. I don't ware this just anywhere. I mostly where it when I am trying to up my class so to speak. I sometimes get invited to do things with some friends that are very wealthy and well I am not. So I get out my Simple, Sophisticated duds and dress it up with my expensive "looking" Jewelry that always gets compliments and then put on some of this. I don't belong to that world, but I its amazing what a little perfume can do to someone confidence. I feel like I can at least hang for a while.

The patchouli base is what I believe gives it that sexiness while the floral notes help me feel girly and sophisticated.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back