BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
KM S.
First, I've only ever had the travel size of this, and I always stop to spray some on paper when I pass by at the store, and sniff the paper while I walk. LoL!

Aand second: I love the smell of jasmine, orchids, and roses, and this has all three in it. It also includes freesia and patchouli. Now, patchouli is an earthy, spicy scent. Imagine the being in the woods. You can smell trees and the earth, but the smell of beautiful flowers eventually, slowly, surrounds your senses. That's what I feel and think of when I'm at the store, and take a moment to smell this great perfume.
Deb Y.
San Jose, CA
I've been eyeing Flowerbomb since I smelled it on my friend awhile back. The scent is to die for, so I really really want this. Hopefully I get this gift inside my Santa stocking this year.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Pricey but so worth it. The compliments that I get on this have yet to be surpassed by any other fragrance. Long lasting, fresh and flirty! A definite wow to most men that have smelled me in passing!
Vanessa G.
UK
I had been waiting to get through my draw full of perfumes before buying any more, but as soon as this came out I knew that I wanted it.
The campaign was amazing and the look of the bottle is gorgeous, and I must have sprayed testers for this perfume about 10 times before I bought it, just to keep in my handbag for it to smell nice!
I added this to my christmas list this year and it's become one of my fav gifts; it is the only perfume which I have found works for both day and nights, meaning that I just leave it in my handbag. There is a vide range of bottle sizes including travel size which makes keeping in a handbag convenient.
I would recommend this perfume to anyone who likes floral scents and feels like making a bit of a bold change to their perfume collection.
Hopefully you won't be disappointed!
Darleen J.
Queens Vlg, NY
A little goes a long way. I get vanilla, deep florals, and patchouli from this. It is a little bit sweet, but not at all in a cheap body splash kind of way. It is a "well-balanced" scent. I like it a lot, and this is coming from someone who dislikes scents that are really sweet. To me, this is a unique scent that is quite difficult to describe, which gives it a "mysterious" feel. There's something about it that grows on you even more each time you wear it, although it was love at first scent.
moriah c.
Smells wonderful for the two seconds it lasts. If you're looking for something super subtle that no one else can smell this is perfect. For real though, I can't believe this stuff is more than $5 a bottle.
Cherry D.
W Hollywood, CA
I have Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum and something about my body chemistry has made it my 'go to' signature scent. I can't count the number of times people have walked up to me and say how great I smell. Whenever I need a boost or confidence this is the bottle my hand reaches for throughout the year. The sweet light scent is one of the few 'non seasonal' parfum I keep in rotation since it fits my personality. I like the way it smells, LOVE the bottle design and general feminine scent without it being 'girly' or too young for an adult woman. I wear all the time for dates, work and just hanging out since I don't like a super heavy scent instead I want something approachable that makes someone want to learn in
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I am in love with this scent! It smells fantastic! It’s flowery but not overwhelmingly so. It lasts for a long time on the skin. It’s a little pricy but definitely worth it in my opinion.
Sreya S.
Edison, NJ
First off, before you buy ANY scent... PLEASE TRY IT FIRST! I know so many people that just read reviews online and just buy the product solely based off of that. I mean, sure you can do that for clothes and other things, but DEFINITELY NOT FOR PERFUMES/SCENTS. I received a sample of this perfume from Sephora and I thought it smelled absolutely delightful, that is, until I put it on my skin.

OH, THE HORROR! It literally smells like pee on my skin. I don't think the sample is a fake, especially since it's from Sephora, so I guess this scent just is only for certain skin types/certain skins. I like the scent from the little sample bottle, but it really just doesn't work on me-- which sucks.

Overall, I would say that this is a good scent, but any scent is a good scent if it works for your skin.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
This scent is so perfect for a night out or even just during the day when you are going out on a date. It's so flirty and romantic. Your partner will be wanting to smell you all day. I love it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?