BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ainghne K.
Dorchester, MA
Don't even hesitate! Buy! So beautiful smelling and long lasting! Such a feminine smell but not overpowering. I use it everyday and it's replaced my Tory Burch! I'll keep buying :)
Carly M.
absolute favorite smell!! so distinct and perfect. Cute packaging! Very expensive but FYI you can purchase online at Walgreens for
much cheaper. Have worn this scent for 4 years !!
Catherine A.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
A beautiful, girly and sophisticated scent, very long lasting and you can wear it day or night. I got it at Macy's and I always get compliments when I wear it. Amazing gift as well.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
This spring and flowery perfume was introduced in 2005; as an oriental perfume..
Top notes: fresh and sweet accords of bergamot, green tea and osmanthus flower.
A heart is floral and opulent with intensive, sweet and pure Sambac jasmine, seductive Centifolia rose, freesia and Cattleya orchid.
Base notes: musk and patchouli add a light oriental accord, while its milky and powdery notes gently fondle the skin.
The scent is not just amazingly sweet and floral, so and amazingly awesome.. It is still popular .. and beloved.. And.. for years this scent remaines to be my favorite perfume.
Lacy I.
Love how much power this has! I wear this on special occasions and it's so lovely. It's crazy expensive but it lasts forever especially on clothes. You will get compliments on this!
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Love this perfume, I've went through 2 bottles of this stuff, it has sweet and freshness sent to it, it is a bit pricey but it's a last longing perfume, I'd staying. Smelling good all day .
Emily S.
After hearing people rave about this frangrances, I finally got it in a sampler. It's more sweet than anything, very warm and classy. Reminds me of my Black Opium or Poison by Dior.
Melissa J.
I am dying to get it I love the smell. OMG I really want it can't believe how fantastic it smells and I know it will last long. Anybody out there this will be the best present for me.
Heather C.
Washington, DC
This has been my go to fragrance for years! Very nice warm and spicy scent, floral without being too flowery - I'm normally not a huge fan of florals and love this. Nice staying power as well.
Suejung S.
Long beach, CA
Great floral scent. Lasts for a long time and the bottle is beautiful. The only thing I despise is the price. This scent seems to sell for a higher price than most other brands.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?