BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
April N.
Forest Lake
This fragrance is my absolute favorite. It smells so feminine, fresh, and elegant. It is a bit more on the pricey side, but it is worth every cent to me. The most apparent notes to me are rose, freesia, amber, and musk. It is a very romantic fragrance and I love wearing it for date nights.
Jennifer R.
Manville
Oh I know I am going to get shot for this but I can't stand this perfume.  It's so strong that I get an immediate headache.  I tried the original and the Nectar that just came out and my friends and family acted like I was a skunk.  I'll pass.
Christine K.
Buffalo, NY
i never revieved the product so how do i review this luckily i have had this scent before and its actually a really nice scent but can be a little overwhelming with the vanilla but once it starts wearing through out the day ore notes shine through and its amazing
Lori L.
This is not my go to every day scent, bit when I want to feel like a girl this what I wear. I find the floral scent to not last very long before settling into a vanilla musk type scent. I like the bottom notes, so I'm okay with the loud floral notes not sticking around me long. I think the perfume is overpriced as it doesn't last very long. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Meloni A.
Spokane
My husband purchased this for me as a gift. I love this perfume, and I typically don't like floral fragrances. The bottle is nice for display. Scent is long lasting. Worth the price. I would definitely recommend to others, and I would buy again.
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
Hands down my absolute favorite perfume!!! It was quite a splurge but well worth it! It’s something I’ll always repurchase. It’s considered a warm and spicy scent! Definitely a little floral but not rosy. I love this scent so much! It became my signature scent!
liz f.
This fragrance is by far one of my favorites. I bought it at a fragrance shop. It is pretty pricy but definitely worth it since the smell stays on for a very long time. It’s a cute and elegant bottle. Nice a clean. I would definitely buy this again when I’m out. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum is the must have fragrance in every girls perfume collection
Abby C.
Wheeling, WV
One of my top favorite fragrances! To me it smells just like cotton candy and a little bit of patchouli. Super sweet but so so good! I really don’t detect the floral notes. This perfume is super long lasting also. You only need a couple sprays to last all day.
Cheyanna S.
When this was first released I was quite obsessed with it. A few years later it got really popular. That's about the time when it started to lose its appeal to me. It's a nice scent. A nice Woody, floral, Oriental. The packaging of Flowerbomb is unique, not cheesy and still very elegant. I think I've just outgrown it. It's not sophisticated and different to me anymore. It's a fun and youthful fragrance but not one I would wear if I wanted to be taken seriously. This is more of a going out or evening scent.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
This is my favorite perfume of all time. Its smells amazing and I always get so many complaints when I wear it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive lol but it is definitely worth it. Aside from the super amazing smell, you can still smell it 12 hours later.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?