BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Rama A.
Omg guys i cant even explain how much i love this perfume it smells amazing really reminds me of spring and summer it is very long lasting and very worth buying i have nearly ran out of this and would love a new one
Denise P.
Donna, TX
my husband bought this for me and I love it. i use it above all my other perfumes. It's soft and sweet. it's along with Marc jacobs daisy and coco Chanel I love this! it's the one I use more of an everyday fragrance
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
Such a go to for a great daily fresh and feminine scent. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and while it is a little pricey, the scent lasts almost all day. Purchased from Nordstrom, it has lasted me almost two years!
Nia N.
Winter Garden, FL
This smells heavenly. I got it as a Sephora sample once and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I really recommend this. I am not really strict on my perfumes but I know this is going to be one that I use for a while.
Julie M.
I'm on the fence about this perfume. I want to love it, but I feel like it makes me smell like a grandmother instead of sexy and mature. I think it may be too powdery for my taste. The packaging is fantastic though!
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I adore this scent. This smells feminine, sweet, but not too sugary. It has floral notes as well. This lasts on my skin all day. It is a little expensive but I think it is worth it. Hands down my favorite fragrance.
Jc Z.
Victorville, CA
I have been wearing this perfume to school for days at a time since I got my hands on it and I just adore it! The smell is extremly long wearing, I'm in college for about 7 hours and it lasts for 6 of those with a single pump of the perfume!

I only reapply a small amount before my last class with a sample size I have of this. The smell is quite sensual, but not awkward, especially for college. It's very floral and sweet and smells lovely even until it fades. It's not a super obvious smell either, it is not harsh, but it is pretty strong. This scent is one of the ones I definitely prefer over MANY other that I have!
I find that this is just fine for the daytime, if used appropriatly. My recommendation for any perfume is not to do more than one pump at once, as it may actually disturb surrounding classmates. Even if perfume smells GOOD, if it's just TOO overvearing it can be as off-putting to some people as bad body odor would be.
Justine M.
Plano, TX
This is my absolute favorite everyday perfume! It's summery but can be used during any season! It lasts all day and the bottles so long! It is definitely worth the price and I keep buying it when I finish a bottle!
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR
This is one of my favorite perfumes! It isn't super overwhelming. It has a very nice balance of sweet and musky, and it is just amazing! It has such a nice and expensive scent and it is absolutely lovely!
Rebecca M.
The absolute best perfume in the world. Would repurchase this one hundred times over. It smells great for daytime and nighttime for date night and for work. All around go to perfume which I would highly recommend!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back