BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This perfume is literally hands down the best perfume out there for me ! ever since i first smelt it i felll in one, one of a kind smell it is awesomee !! the smell just drives me crazy I love it soo muchhhh !
Brittany D.
miami, FL
Flower bomb is my go to scent for a night out is is flirty and sexy but super wearable for every day as well! The packaging is amazing I dropped it by mistake and it didn't even crack! Love this perfume!
Linda Z.
Love the smell of this fragrance ! Love the packaging . However i feel it is over priced. Has a very delicate smell and last all day . Would repeat when you have extra cash to spare . Great if it was cheaper ! Overall good smell
Jordan P.
Marietta
I love this perfume so much!! Hubby bought it for me when we were dating and it’s been my favorite ever since!! It’s my go to sent to use! I try to pick some up every time I go on a cruise. Highly recommend
Dominika Q.
Mine and my sister favorite perfume. She loves this one . It’s great value and awesome sweet gentle scent of freshness. It’s in a nice bottle and it comes with nice packaging. I love this brand and this perfume
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I received a sample of it and automatically purchased it afterwards. My boyfriend also loves how it smells and loves when I wear it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
This is literally my holy grail perfume of 2016!! It lasts all day and literally smells like Heaven!! I've gone through 2 bottles and I can't imagine getting tired of it! If you don't own this, you need to!!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Honestly, I want to bathe in this perfume! It's pricey, so I've never owned a full size bottle, but I savor the samples! The scent is long lasting and so perfectly girly. I think this would smell good on anyone!
Rhea R.
This is a nice smelling perfume but I've found that it doesn't last long on the body. I much prefer Elizabeth and James Nirvana collection. It's nice if you like floral scents but it's expensive for not lasting.
Nichole A.
San Diego , CA
Flowerbomb has that sweet, but a little spice smell to it that I really enjoy. I’m always trying to find it in my budget to buy a large bottle, even though I think that means I’d go through it even faster.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back