BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
AWAKEN YOUR DEEPEST SENSES WITH AN EXPLOSION OF FLOWERS THAT HAS THE
POWER TO MAKE EVERYTHING SEEM MORE POSITIVE. Isn't that an awesome quote for a awesome perfume?
Mckenna T.
Kansas City, MO
As soon as I received a sample of this perfume, I went and bought a small travel sized and the full size IMMEDIATELY. I will definitely be wearing this as my go-to scent. It smells heavenly and I get compliments on it ALL THE TIME
Jackeline Z.
Oxnard, CA
OMG! where do I begin this presume smells so good!!. I got a sample from scentbird and i fell in love. It lasts on my body for a long time and doesn't lose it's scent. It has a very sexy but delicate aroma my boyfriend always loves it on me. I feel it's a scent that can be used any time of the year.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
My favorite perfume by far! My husband loves when I wear this too! It is honestly worth the price, I feel and smell sexy when I am wearing it! You don't have to spray a lot because a little lasts all day! Definitely recommend!
Julie M.
Beautiful and light. It feels like I'm walking through an abundant garden. Its floral but not over powering and didn't give me a headache, I can be sensitive to smell. I love it for a summers day to keep me in a happy mood
Lauren R.
One of the best parfumes ever made. This is a scent you can wear each and every day, all year round, and never get tired of smelling. It lasts relatively long on the skin, but I find that most perfumes don't generally have THAT great of a lasting power. Sure, it's expensive, but you get what you pay for: a high quality, name brand fragrance in a gorgeous bottle that will last you a long time. It is a very delicate scent, mainly because of the bergamot, jasmine, and freesia notes. The mandarin, vanilla, and woodsy amber make this perfect go-to choice for morning, noon, and nighttime spritzing. I don't find this scent to be too overpowering, just the right amount of intoxicating fragrance!
joanne r.
Brooklyn, NY
this perfume is amazing. it has a very strong, long lasting scent. i purchased mine at sephora for the second time & im still in love. it is pricey but its very much worth it. will be buying again, its a great night scent
Sandra M.
Absolutely one of my all time favorites along with the Versace Eros for women. If you want to splurge and treat yourself, this is the way to go. The scent is lovely and you'll get many compliments on how wonderful you smell all day.
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with this perfume. Literally is my go to, it smells so amazing and the bottle is beautiful. This is my favorite perfume i've ever purchased. It is a little more on the pricy side but it is 100% worth it!
Sylvia V.
Ridgefield , NJ
This has easily become my everyday perfume and it works perfectly with one spray. The scent is not too overpowering. If you like girly floral accents then this is the one for you. Its potent yet light at the same time.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back