BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nia N.
Winter Garden, FL
This smells heavenly. I got it as a Sephora sample once and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I really recommend this. I am not really strict on my perfumes but I know this is going to be one that I use for a while.
Savannah R.
The Colony, TX
Love this perfume! It will forever be a classic! I love the light floral smell and how long it wears. It is beautiful for summer but also deep and warm enough for winter. It's the best year around. Repurchase for sure!
Justine M.
Plano, TX
This is my absolute favorite everyday perfume! It's summery but can be used during any season! It lasts all day and the bottles so long! It is definitely worth the price and I keep buying it when I finish a bottle!
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
This is one of my favorite perfumes! It isn't super overwhelming. It has a very nice balance of sweet and musky, and it is just amazing! It has such a nice and expensive scent and it is absolutely lovely!
Jc Z.
Victorville, CA
I have been wearing this perfume to school for days at a time since I got my hands on it and I just adore it! The smell is extremly long wearing, I'm in college for about 7 hours and it lasts for 6 of those with a single pump of the perfume!

I only reapply a small amount before my last class with a sample size I have of this. The smell is quite sensual, but not awkward, especially for college. It's very floral and sweet and smells lovely even until it fades. It's not a super obvious smell either, it is not harsh, but it is pretty strong. This scent is one of the ones I definitely prefer over MANY other that I have!
I find that this is just fine for the daytime, if used appropriatly. My recommendation for any perfume is not to do more than one pump at once, as it may actually disturb surrounding classmates. Even if perfume smells GOOD, if it's just TOO overvearing it can be as off-putting to some people as bad body odor would be.
Caitlin J.
One of my favorite perfume. I highly recommend it. I wear it all of the time. It has a lovely and light scent that last all day. I'll put a 2-3 sprays on in the morning and can still smell it at the end of the day.
Rebecca M.
The absolute best perfume in the world. Would repurchase this one hundred times over. It smells great for daytime and nighttime for date night and for work. All around go to perfume which I would highly recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
I've been enjoying my Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume and precious oil! The combination gives a beautiful fragrance that lasts all day. For me it is appropriate for day and night time wear. It's a rich burst of floral notes that's elegant and sensual. When paired with the precious oil, the scent is enhanced and lasts much longer. The combination of flowers used creates a romantic and seductive scent I can't get enough of! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Samanthas S.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a present but I have also smelled this from a sample. At first I thought it was really strong but after half and hour, the scent becomes really soft and smells really sweet. I am also a sucker for packaging
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I save it for special occupations. It is a super expensive perfume but it lasts all day on me! The bottle is beautiful and looks luxurious. Stop by a Sephora and smell it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?