BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Leslie M.
Collierville, TN
I was introduced to Flowerbomb several years ago and have not stopped using it since. I love the way it smells and the way I feel when I wear it. Most scents give me headaches. Thankfully Flowerbomb is not one of them!! LOVE IT
Catie M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This was the first perfume I bought because of a magazine sample. And I have no regrets!! I love this perfume! It's easily turned into my go-to everyday scent. I did buy the travel size with refillable extra bottle. I've enjoyed dabbing it on instead of a spray.
Sarah C.
Very warm and very floral. It lasts a really long time on the skin and the die down is really nice. It almost smells peppery as it wears off. I only use it in the winter or for a date night, because it is too overpowering for summer.
Kim R.
Love love love this! I accidentally ordered the toilette instead of the parfume. The smells are different. I prefer the parfume but they're both very nice. I recommend flowerbomb!! It's a little strong if your sensitive to scents.
Ruth E.
I'm obsessed with this. It has been in my new spring purchase and it's literary the only thing I've been wearing everyday. The smell is addicting and the sweet notes are vibrant without being overwhelming. I'm officially hooked!
Emily J.
Suwanee , GA
I heard someone on YouTube mention this fragrance so I smelled it the next time I went to sephora. And wow...it's exactly what I was looking for. I really don't know how to describe it but you need to check it out. There's a reason it has hype!!
Crystal G.
Houston , TX
First off I'm not sure why only four stars.. this is my must have fragrance. I don't care if it's a 3ounce bottle or the rollerball because it last for hours and smells great! It's pricey but I can't imagine using anything else.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
It’s really pricey but smells so amazing flower powdery smooth wild sexy it’s unbelievable my bf told me about it I didn’t believe how good it smelled and it last a long time at the end of the day my shirt still smells so good
Ms. S.
I had wanted to purchase this item for the longest until I got a few samples and realized that it’s really not worth the price! I like perfumes that not only ppl can smell but I can smell all day on myself as well! $200 is a bit pricey for a great smelling product but tends to not last long 😞
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
This perfome smells Amazing!!! Love it! And I love the great value of this perfume set. Perfect for a christmas gift! The fragrance is very long lasting. I am a first time user and i am in love with this! Really great! Love it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora