BY VIKTOR & ROLF #4 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Brandi P.
One of the best fragrances I’ve ever smelled. Also one of the most expensive. I spend a lot on Nauru products without batting an eye but couldn’t afford or justify this purchase. Thankfully someone I knew sold theirs brand new but it smells heavenly.
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
By far my most favorite perfume!! I've purchased it 4-5 times already! It smells amazing and lasts a long time on the skin. It's sweet smelling but sexy not flowery. 10:10 would recommend. It's pretty pricey but worth every single penny !
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
My favorite perfume I’ve bought. Such a nice scent for anytime & Anywhere. So flattering. It has great reviews on Sephora and i see why! The best scent I’ve ever smelt. I do believe it lasts on the skin as well. The lotion is also great.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Flower boom is one of my favorite scents. I love the patchouli and jasmine notes along with the woody and warm vanilla gives a nice spicy aroma. The packaging is beautiful and is a statement piece on my vanity. It’s a perfect scent for a nice date night
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
This has been my favorite fragrance since it was released years ago and I am probably on my 5th bottle now of the original scent (there are seasonal and special edition ones out as well). I feel that this a very feminine scent but is somehow seductive and smells great throughout the day. I usually only need a light spritz and I am complimented all day long. Its light enough for the work day in the office but is also sultry enough for an evening out. My husband loves it and doesn't mind rebuying it for me and he has even bought the male counterpart: Spicebomb (which I LOVE on him.) Scents are hard to recommend to people as everyone is usually particular but I would recommend this to someone who is looking for something different and is not usually into the Estee Lauder/Britney Spears/Paris Hilton type scent.
Roxy v.
new york
I like this perfume, but not all year round. When it first came out I smelled it everywhere. It seems everybody was wearing it. Like with any fragrance it’s an acquired taste. Its not a delicate fragrance as it tends to be very heavy.
Michelle V.
Manalapan, NJ
I didn’t think I would like this perfume because I expected it to be very floral considering the name of it but it is actually more sweet smelling which I love. It lasts forever on my skin and I always get compliments on it when I wear it!
Samantha S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love the smell of this perfume. It is amazing and always makes me feel special when I wear this. It lasts a long time on the body and stays around a long time on clothes which also makes it very worth the higher cost of this perfume
Lindsay B.
Holbrook, NY
My absolute favorite scent ever!! It's so feminine. I love spraying it in the morning and having the scent last all day. I don't think it's too strong however my brother in law said he doesn't like it because it's a heavy smell.
Amanda W.
One of my favorites! I got it 2 years ago and and still have some left! It’s very florally, obviously with the name it’s given. It has a very sophisticated, sexy scent in my opinion! It also is very long lasting on the body/clothing!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back