BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Most amazing perfume ever.  I wish it wasn't so expensive however.  This smells so different not typical cloying old lady perfume or the typical floral thats out there.  It has a vanillia coffee muky scent
Sara C.
This is my favorite perfume of all time. It just smells so amazing. Feminine, light, seductive. My boyfriend absolutely loves it and I wear it aspften as possible.
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with this perfume. Literally is my go to, it smells so amazing and the bottle is beautiful. This is my favorite perfume i've ever purchased. It is a little more on the pricy side but it is 100% worth it!
Amanda M.
Dunedin, FL
I was in Sephora one day and I came across a little travel bottle of this perfume. I had to pick it up... I've smelled this scent since it's come out and totally loved it so I had to get it. It's a sexy scent. They call if floral but I swear it smells so much like Sensual Amber form B&BW only much more put together. It's a lovely scent, almost poetic. The dry down is beautiful on my skin. It lasts SO long too. I spent $32 on .30 oz for this travel size(seems like a decent deal if you ask me) and it's lasted me FOREVER. I don't wear this scent often though.

I will say it is a heavy scent.. not like cloying heavy but heavy in the sense that there's a lot going on. I live in FL so there are days where I feel it may be too humid to rock this scent but now that winter is coming around it's much more wearable. (:

If this isn't in your price range I would recommend Sensual Amber from B&BW... It's VERY similar. I actually layer the scents sometimes hehe.
Ally S.
This scent is magical! Love the subtle floral notes and how it is not to feminine smelling but really blends well with every women's skin. Would be interested in smelling more fragrance from victor & Rolf since this one is so pleasing. One of the best parts is how my man gives me non stop compliments when I wear it. Bonus!! :) Would definitely recommend this perfume to many!!
Sandra M.
Absolutely one of my all time favorites along with the Versace Eros for women. If you want to splurge and treat yourself, this is the way to go. The scent is lovely and you'll get many compliments on how wonderful you smell all day.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
This fragrance smells amazing! I have a total #giftcrush on this! I am a sucker for a real sultry scent and this fits so perfectly. I know Macy’s carries this product. The price point is somewhat high, but so worth it for a great fragrance!
Andrea C.
This perfume has been my HOLY GRAIL perfume for around 3 years now. For a while, I would go through my mom's perfume collection and just try out different scents. One day, I happened to grab this bottle and I tried it out. I fell completely in love the moment I smelled it! She let me have that bottle and I've been wearing and repurchasing ever since. Once in a while I try out different perfumes, but I always end up going back to this one. It's a pretty strong perfume, so 1-2 sprits of this is all you need for a day, and it will last the entire day. I constantly get compliments on how amazing I smell and I always get the "What perfume are you wearing?!" question. I cannot say enough good things about this perfume. 100% recommend!!!
lindy l.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! The bottle is super cute & I love showing it off to my friends. Definitely long lasting & perfect for the daily use! First time but I will buy again & I encourage you to do so as well!
Sara M.
I am in love with this perfume it smells delicious! It's a perfect sweet soft fragrance it's my favorite. The only problem is it is way too over priced so unfortunately I won't be repurchasing :(
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?