BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
I am in love with floral notes! I love the rosey rich base notes and long lasting heart notes. The top notes have a hint of musk and can be prepared to a jeweled garden.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I still remember when this one came out for the first time! I was hooked since day one! It smells amazing, very distinctive, classy and long lasting, what else can you ask for! It's definite must try for every girl out there!
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
I LOVE THE SCENT. Just because it’s not to sweet. The perfume lasts quite a while after application as well and the best for me is that I don’t get tired of the scent. The price isn’t too bad for such a great scent. I would totally purchase another.
Kallie P.
Idaho Falls , ID
This is the best smelling perfume on the market. It's sweet but with a little spice to it. It is rather expensive but I think with the smell it feels luxurious and is worth it. I will continue to buy it until my dying day.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down my favorite perfume of all time! Long lasting, sultry scent. You can seriously spray some on in the morning, go to work and will still smell it when you get back home. Ive received so many compliments wearing this!
Cami C.
This is a beautiful fragrance that’s definitely a huge cult favorite. When I smell this I think of wearing a big pink tutu and tulle bows. It’s powdery and warm. Lasting power is okay but it’s not a fragrance that lights up a room
maria v.
bloomingdale , IL
best perfume i've ever owned!!! The scent to this is amazing and truly does last a long time! The packaging is so cute and looks great on my stand! At first this is floraly but over time it kind of gets musky. LOVE IT!
Autumn M.
Los angeles, CA
The first time I smelled this, I thought it smelled very spicy and overpowering and I really didn't like it, but after trying it on my skin, the scent softened up and smelled phenomenal. I really like the smell now, especially once it softens up. It's almost a bit musky, but I really like how long the scent lasts. Like all perfumes, it does have a bit high of a price tag for what a college student is typically used to, but I bought a normally $110+ bottle of it for $85 on a cruise on Spring Break, so that definitely sweetened the deal. I think this is a great scent, but like all perfumes I highly recommend getting a sample to see how it mixes with your natural scent, as I've had perfumes I've loved in bottle but hated once I've sprayed it on myself.
joanne r.
Brooklyn, NY
this perfume is amazing. it has a very strong, long lasting scent. i purchased mine at sephora for the second time & im still in love. it is pricey but its very much worth it. will be buying again, its a great night scent
Julie M.
Beautiful and light. It feels like I'm walking through an abundant garden. Its floral but not over powering and didn't give me a headache, I can be sensitive to smell. I love it for a summers day to keep me in a happy mood
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?