BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Esther B.
Doral, FL
ONE OF MY FAVORITES. However I am giving it 4 stars because I found it super expensive. I bought it for $120 if I remember well. However, it last for a period of time and your clothes keep smelling like it after removing them. I bought it at Macy's. I would recommend  this perfume because it really smells nice.
Michelle C.
My husband bought this for me as a gift. It's not my favorite but I think that is more of a preference than a flaw in the perfume. It smells extremely sweet almost vanilla or sugar like. I do get a ton of compliments when I wear it.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
This is by far the most amazing scent in the world. I love this perfume and buy it whenever I feel like splurging on myself because of the high price tag. It is worth every bit though. I have never smelt anything that can compare.
Leslie M.
Collierville, TN
I was introduced to Flowerbomb several years ago and have not stopped using it since. I love the way it smells and the way I feel when I wear it. Most scents give me headaches. Thankfully Flowerbomb is not one of them!! LOVE IT
Catie M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This was the first perfume I bought because of a magazine sample. And I have no regrets!! I love this perfume! It's easily turned into my go-to everyday scent. I did buy the travel size with refillable extra bottle. I've enjoyed dabbing it on instead of a spray.
Kim R.
Love love love this! I accidentally ordered the toilette instead of the parfume. The smells are different. I prefer the parfume but they're both very nice. I recommend flowerbomb!! It's a little strong if your sensitive to scents.
Sarah C.
Very warm and very floral. It lasts a really long time on the skin and the die down is really nice. It almost smells peppery as it wears off. I only use it in the winter or for a date night, because it is too overpowering for summer.
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
This perfome smells Amazing!!! Love it! And I love the great value of this perfume set. Perfect for a christmas gift! The fragrance is very long lasting. I am a first time user and i am in love with this! Really great! Love it!
Vivian D.
Bellevue , WA
I got a sample of this not too long ago and fell in love with the smell. It seems strong at first but it turns into this sweet cotton candy like scent. I use this along with the matching oil which makes it last longer. Love love love it.
Alma H.
Indio, CA
❤✨Este es un perfume muy bueno. Me encanta usarlo cuando salgo en las noches a una cena romántica o a bailar. 💃🏻Lo compre en Ulta. Ami me dura toda la noche y siempre recibo alagos cuando lo uso. Yo lo recomiendo mucho a todos!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?