BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Michelle V.
New Jersey
I didn’t think I would like this perfume because I expected it to be very floral considering the name of it but it is actually more sweet smelling which I love. It lasts forever on my skin and I always get compliments on it when I wear it!
Roxy v.
new york
I like this perfume, but not all year round. When it first came out I smelled it everywhere. It seems everybody was wearing it. Like with any fragrance it’s an acquired taste. Its not a delicate fragrance as it tends to be very heavy.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Flower boom is one of my favorite scents. I love the patchouli and jasmine notes along with the woody and warm vanilla gives a nice spicy aroma. The packaging is beautiful and is a statement piece on my vanity. It’s a perfect scent for a nice date night
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
This has been my favorite fragrance since it was released years ago and I am probably on my 5th bottle now of the original scent (there are seasonal and special edition ones out as well). I feel that this a very feminine scent but is somehow seductive and smells great throughout the day. I usually only need a light spritz and I am complimented all day long. Its light enough for the work day in the office but is also sultry enough for an evening out. My husband loves it and doesn't mind rebuying it for me and he has even bought the male counterpart: Spicebomb (which I LOVE on him.) Scents are hard to recommend to people as everyone is usually particular but I would recommend this to someone who is looking for something different and is not usually into the Estee Lauder/Britney Spears/Paris Hilton type scent.
Samantha S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love the smell of this perfume. It is amazing and always makes me feel special when I wear this. It lasts a long time on the body and stays around a long time on clothes which also makes it very worth the higher cost of this perfume
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
This is a very elegant scent. I wear this in the winter or when I go out to a nice dinner. The bottle is beautiful and the black rose is adorable! I usually have to put it on twice a day but I love the scent enough to def buy again!
Lauren S.
This is a beautiful fragrance!! Very feminine, very soft, very light. It is a floral scent, but has a sweet touch to it as well. This is one of those non-overpowering feminine, just really pretty mature fragrances. Highly Recommend!
Lindsay B.
Holbrook, NY
My absolute favorite scent ever!! It's so feminine. I love spraying it in the morning and having the scent last all day. I don't think it's too strong however my brother in law said he doesn't like it because it's a heavy smell.
Abbey C.
Rush City
I love this fragrance. It smells so soft and elegant, and lasts a long time. A little bit goes a long way. It’s also in a beautiful bottle that looks great when you set it out. It’s also available at a lot of different stores. Definitely a 10!
Carly J.
Norton, OH
So excited that I received the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume and essential oil! This perfume is heavenly! It's a beautiful and delicate floral fragrance that isn't overwhelming or too sweet! It's the perfect combination of ingredients that leaves a subtle but warm and sultry smell. And a little big goes a long way!The smell is incredible and it last all day and you'll catch hints of it throughout the day. I also believe that its perfect for any age. Highly recommend this perfume if you want a warm floral fragrance like no other! Plus the packaging is darling! I received this product courtesy of Viktor & Rolf and Influenster! ‪#‎FlowerBombAddict‬
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?