BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This perfume is on my wish list this year for Christmas. It is so pricey though but smells like heaven! You can buy it from Macy’s or any other store like that in the mall where perfumes are sold. It’s never on sale so you know it’s very good LOL. 110% recommended.
Carmen T.
Boston
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume! It is hands down my favorite perfume! The first time I smelled it, I fell in love! It is a mesmerizing and intoxicating! I bought a tiny refillable bottle from Sephora for $35 and it has lasted me forever!
Natasha B.
South Jordan, UT
If heaven had a fragrance it would be Flowerbomb! I have refilled this twice and i cant get enough! It smells so great and is very long lasting! I'd say this has become my signature sent! Purchased at Nordstroms and it came with some fun gifts!
April F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this perfume. I received a sample of it in the mail and love how light it is and not overpowering. It's hard to know what perfumes smell good until you try them out ahead of time. I like finding the small individual samples online to get to try.
Tia S.
Rock Island, IL
This is my signature scent for every season! This perfume ageless if your 16 or 90 it works, sweet yet fresh and so inviting. This is a splurge but a little goes along way! I would definitely recommend to everyone that wanted a girly fun fragrance!
Caitlin M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This stuff smells so incredible, it has a very sexy flowery smell to it. And it stays ALL DAY. Sometimes I wake up the next morning and I can still smell it. The only downside is it is expensive but I will say it’s worth it because it lasts so long.
Heather H.
Imperial, PA
This is the best and most fragrant perfume I have ever purchased. I get compliments all the time. It’s a bit pricey but absolutely worth it’ll every penny. I don’t wear perfume everyday, so it’s last me more than a year. Would definitely recommend!
Savannah R.
The Colony, TX
Love this!!! Definitely a more mature floral scent but it definitely beautiful and one of a kind! I love this and wear it all the time! It's a perfect floral winter smell. It's musky tones make it great for the fall while keeping a fresh floral scent
Anika K.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect for spring and summer time. It lasts on my skin for hours and the floral scent always manages to put me in a good and pleasant mood. I usually put two sprits under each ear, two on each wrist. No rubbing. Just letting it dry. Lasts all day!
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
Flowerbomb is such a flirty scent when it's not overused. It has really floral traces and has all day staying power. I've never smelled anything else like it. It's kind of pricey but well worth it. If you like a more upscale smell, then this is it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?