BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
laura f.
Jackson Heights, NY
This is a lovely scent. Delicate, but full of presence. Earthy florals with a decent amount of sweetness. This has a lot of popular elements. I think, in the future, when people want to reflect on the scents of this time period, this will be closely tied to that scent memory (like how aldehydes tie to the 40s/50s).

This has a moderate sillage for the first 2 hours and then it becomes a skin scent. Lasting power is about 7 hours on dry skin in warm weather.

Beautiful and self-empowering sort of scent. Lends itself to romantic atmosphere, but not entirely inappropriate for work. Day or night. Thoroughly enjoy!
Sam S.
I can’t tell you how much I LOVE this perfume. It’s so elegant, girly, and the perfect balance of floral and sweet. It is a bit on the pricy side, but I promise you it is worth every last penny. Whenever I want to feel like a million bucks, this is my absolute holy grail.
Nadia K.
I rotate between 3 main fragrances - sweet and approachable, classic and professional, and confident and sassy. V & R's "Flowerbomb" is perfect for days when I feel a little sassy or need a little confidence boost. It's slightly sharp, a little mysterious and a bit heavy, but wears well and the scent stays throughout the day. While it is called "flower"bomb, and you could characterize the scent as sweet - I really don't. It is slightly come-hither that it borders seductive, but avoids being cloying. This perfume is a slow, sweet, Southern belle smirk (not a smile) that hints about trips to the overgrown orchard. This perfume is the subtle flirtation Scarlett O' Hara wished she mastered. It has an understated confidence about it and its a layered scent with great dimension. It's a "full" scent and not for those that like a "light mist" and out the door - this scent sticks and it carries. It is a blessing in that way, and a curse. People will smell it, and they will sniff you - whether you like it or not.

The other day I had a male colleague full-out arm sniff me (went from wrist to shoulder in a long whiff) and proclaimed, "You smell great!" (a) creepy much? (b) It's V & R Flowerbomb!

Kelsey M.
I love this scent!!! It’s fresh and timeless. You can wear it all year. Yes, it’s kind of pricey but it’s worth it. I found it at Von Maur and yes it is long lasting. Not much else to say :).
Martha W.
I absolutely adore the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume! It is a very feminine smell that goes a long way. You don't need too much of this fragrance because if you spray too much, it becomes overbearing. It makes you feel refreshed and is perfect for the summer!
Kati E.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is the best perfume. Floral with vanilla. My husband bought my first bottle last Christmas and a bigger bottle this Christmas!!! I love the scent and all you need is one spray and it lasts. Every time I wear it I get people complementing me on my scent!
Stephanie B.
My favorite perfume! Long lasting and so versatile. It really compliments my natural scent. The packaging is beautiful and it lasts a long time. I actually have a travel size, one in my purse at all times, and a full size on my nightstand.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
This is one of my favorite high end perfumes. I'm not a huge floral scent person. I don't like strong flowery scents. This one is good for everyday as it is light and fresh but girly and sexy at the same time. I am in love and would live to buy the full size eventually!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I am a sucker for floral scents so of course I was attracted to this perfume. It smells so fresh and feminine and is perfect for springtime. The packaging is beautiful as well. I don’t have any bad things to say about this product! I bought mine at Sephora. Highly recommend!
Tabitha R.
This is my favorite perfume. I find it to be a bit pricey, however, I will pay the price. You can purchase this in many different places such as Macy's, amazon, etc.  the bottle is so pretty with a thick glass. I would continue to purchase this product.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back