BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Niara A.
Chicago , IL
AMAZINGGGGGG SCENT. I love the floral but still spicy notes. I wear this usually in the fall in winter, just seems more fitting for that time of year. A little pricey but one bottle usually lasts me for the season until I switch to my summer scents.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
One of my all time favorite favorite favoriteeeee perfumes , it's so sexy and lasts long. Whenever I wear this a lot of people ask me what the scent is & you can get it in lotion and hair perfume as well so you cam be flowerbombed from head to toe ❤
Nahomie E.
Stamford
Love love love flower bomb, smells so sweet and it wonderful to use. first time using this product and i feel in love. Its such a cute bottle it literally looks like what it is a bomb ! I think its very pricey and wish that it was bit cheaper. Flower Bomb is very hard to find in certain areas sephora sells this perfume and so does perfumania
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm so in love with this perfume! I have been using this perfume for 3 years! And I am very loyal! I can't imagine using another brand! It last all day to! You'll find yourself getting compliments about it late into the evening! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Jamie W.
My favorite scent last all day long not too sweet not too musky just the right kind of mixture! Price can be a little steep but it doesn't take much a little bit goes a long way.
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
This is a prime example of everything that is wrong with modern perfumes. There's no character or artistry in this. Too linear and synthetic. Smells like department store perfume.
Sibel C.
De flowerbomb is echt een goeie geur! Ik had een kleine formaat hiervan gekregen op mijn verjaardag. Vond hem zo goed dat het binnen no time op was! Heerlijk! Het is een longlasting geur! Dus het blijft heel de dag op je kleren en huid hangen!
April a.
Akron, NY
Last year I received this as a birthday gift. Ok I bought it for myself as a birthday gift. I have worn the same perfume for years as I walked through saks I was handed a spritz strip I placed it in my bag. As I walked through the mall and ended up making a purchase when I opened my handbag to get my wallet the scent was beautiful. I went back to saks and purchased it. The scent is so fresh , sweet , and clean . Must florals are heavy flower bomb smells like a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers. It's one of that's scents that people ask you what you're wearing and comment that you smell amazing. I'm picky with my perfume - I typically wear on single scent but this bouquet of beauty is just so unique it smells differently on different people as most scents do - it's a beautiful to give and receive even if it's a treat to yourself - you're worth it.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
This one is a treasure for sure! Makes me feel so sophisticated and classy the moment i spray it on.when it comes to perfume I always have a slight sweet tooth but trust me this perfume is so perfect and balanced. It's such a long lasting perfume.even after I washed my shirt I could still smell The perfume . This scent is rather intense, and a little goes a long way. I get vanilla, deep florals, and patchouli from this. Maybe even a slight bit of incense with a powdery touch. It is a little bit sweet, but not at all in a cheap body splash kind of way.. it is a "well-balanced" scent, in my opinion. I like it a lot.To me, this is a unique scent that is quite difficult to describe, which gives it a "mysterious" feel. There's something about it that grows on you even more each time you wear it, although I liked it since I first tried it.
Norene C.
Flowerbomb is a trendy combination of florals (rose, jasmine) and patchouli/musk. This formula is all the rage over the past few years and has shown up in newly released fragrances such as Lancome's La Vie Est Belle (only La Vie has orange blossom and the added praline note to make it even sweeter). Flowerbomb is in the pricey range. I liked it the first time I sprayed it on my wrist at the perfume counter at Macy's. The dry down throughout that afternoon of shopping was pleasant enough. But when I bought a bottle and experienced it again, I found it to be too sweet and cloying. It has an artificial, synthetic, saccharine kind of sweetness. I can appreciate it for what it is, and I understand its appeal, but I think it is overpriced and overrated. A good, youthful fragrance but nothing amazing.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?