BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Flowerbomb is right on the money. I always thought This Victor & Rolf would be too floral too strong too sweet, for me. It’s not. It’s great and it stays on allllll day. It’s unusual and it’s unique. I fell in love with it once I had a sample. Magazine paper samples don’t do it justice. Test it in the store. You will want it too. It makes you smell delicious
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
My favorite perfume I own, and I own a lot of perfumes. It's mature and flirty without coming off musky or matronly. I receive compliments every single time I wear it, I'm on my second rollerball and received a bottle this past Christmas. Must purchase!
Alexa M.
park ridge, il
THE BEST PERFUME ON THE MARKET!! I am totally obsessed with Flowerbomb!! It is such a unique scent. I have never met anybody who has smelled this perfume and did not like it. I always have a backup of this because I cannot be without it!! If I could give this more then five stars I would!
Raquel V.
Beaumont
This is one of my favorite perfumes out there it is quite pricey but worth the buy. In my personal experience this perfume last all day which I love it’s has good quality as well there’s nothing I would change about it
Jaclyn C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I agree with all those who wonder why this is called Flowerbomb as it doesn't smell very floral to me. I am not very fond of floral scents unless the dry down is...well...not floral. Flowerbomb happens to have a great name...great bottle (shaped as someone already mentioned a grenade), the cute little black atomizer detail on the bottle, and pretty pink colored perfume. I also like the box it comes in if you are one to save that sort of thing...useful if you travel or move.

The scent: I find it candy coated but not immature. It smells a bit like cotton candy. It's definitely a sweet smell, not too floral if at all, not fruity and not very spicy, simply sweet with out being grating. Pleasantly sweet. Has nice staying power too and doesn't overpower you after you spray it. Others don't have to duck and cover in the vicinity.

Other scents it reminds me of: Fendi Fantasia (this came in different colored bottles, there was a royal blue and a red and I have no idea if they were all the same, but I used to wear it and this reminds me a bit of it. There is also a Juicy Couture perfume that smells a bit like it, maybe it was one of the Viva perfumes.
Asia T.
North Hollywood
This is one of those popular perfumes that people always recommend. However, I wasn't too impressed with it. Granted it smelled fine but it didn't blow me away.  However, I seem to be outnumbered on this one so I would recommend since everyone else appears to love it.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
My absolute favorite perfume on the market. It's quite expensive so I use sparingly. This fragrance is a very clean yet sexy scent. I purchased mine from Sephora as I do most things. I will definitely buy this again.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
I love this fragrance! It is my favorite so I wish it wasn't so expensive. It's obviously a floral scent and very lovely. It is not overpowering but it still lasts all day. I got it from my local Sephora store when they had 20% off your entire purchase during the holiday season.
Joselle B.
El Paso, TX
I’m so inlove with this flowerbomb by viktor & rolf! Omg! It’s really the bomb! It’s not overpowering but it’s linger. This is my favorite scent now! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Helen C.
hellertown
When I first tried Flowerbomb I was unsure if it was for me. However after using the roller, which I received in a subscription box, a few times the scent was amazing. It's extremely long lasting going way beyond just day wear. It has a floral, sweet, yet deep musky scent.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back