BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Shayna S.
Copley, OH
Omg yum!! My sister introduced me to this heavenly scent! Although it is a little expensive it is totally worth it! I don't typically wear perfume but when I do this is in my top 2 favorite scents! I get so many compliments when I wear it! Def recommend!
Marisa R.
IG: Marisameetslife

Quite possibly my favorite scent! Or maybe
one of them. I's one of my staple scents and is perfect for any season
since its not too heavy and not super light either. It's light enough to
layer heavier or lighter, depending on where you'll be going.
Sara-Jane S.
Nashville, TN
My go-to favorite! I love the scent of this classic and sophisticated Viktor & Rolf fragrance. It's great for wearing to work our a night out--basically any occasion. I get so many compliments on this fragrance and I love that it makes me feel so sexy!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I LOVE it! Probably going to purchase this once it runs out. I didn't expect to like it so much. My boyfriend loves it on me too! it's such a nice flirty scent. Not really sure what that means but just smell it and you'll understand. :)
Sara L.
Columbus, OH
I have never done expensive fragrance till smelling this perfume. I absolutely love it and it lasts forever! I first started off with a sample of this and could not resist to buy the big bottle of it. It is the perfect kind of smell for a perfume.
Carmen T.
Boston
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume! It is hands down my favorite perfume! The first time I smelled it, I fell in love! It is a mesmerizing and intoxicating! I bought a tiny refillable bottle from Sephora for $35 and it has lasted me forever!
Andrea S.
My all time favorite fragrance. I love the fact that i received a lot of compliments when I use this fragrance. Even though is super pricey it is super worth. The scent of sweet and fresh is my got to fragrance. I would not change it for anything else.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This perfume is on my wish list this year for Christmas. It is so pricey though but smells like heaven! You can buy it from Macy’s or any other store like that in the mall where perfumes are sold. It’s never on sale so you know it’s very good LOL. 110% recommended.
April F.
Del city, OK
I love this perfume. I received a sample of it in the mail and love how light it is and not overpowering. It's hard to know what perfumes smell good until you try them out ahead of time. I like finding the small individual samples online to get to try.
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
This perfume is soooo good.  This has a floral scent with a just a touch of a spice that makes it unique.  The bottle is gorgeous and the product stays with you so it doesn't require a lot of product.  I get ask what I am wearing every time I have this on.  It is expensive but with the money due to the scent and the longevity.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?