BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Taylor L.
Morgantown, WV
This is by far my new favorite fragrance! If you want a scent that is floral, yet sexy and sweet all at the same time, this is a perfume for you. Even better, it lasts for ages on my skin. I apply this product before leaving the house and 8 hours later, I can still smell this. Highly recommend!
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
You have made a floral scent fan out of me. I usually look for  scents that are either spicy or fruity not floral or musky. I got this as a sample from Sephora and was totally shocked when I sprayed it with how good it actually smelled. Normally I brace myself for the it smells like my Grandma scent.
Wegahata A.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this perfume.

If you are looking for a floral scent that isn't overpowering and something you can wear year round, you will love this.

This product is a little pricey for the size of the bottle, but it's worth it.

I usually buy the 1fl.oz bottle and it lasts for about 1 month. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
I'd have to say this is my signature "30's" scent. I go through bottle after bottle. I get compliments often on the fragrance and its easily recognized. It's base note is patchouli which I'm always a fan of. Its a bit pricey so I make this purchase when the VIB Rouge 20 off rolls around during the fall.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Five stars. 10/10. The absolutely best perfume in the world. The scent is floral yet has a slight powder and patchouli scent. It’s sweet yet deep and smells so feminine and rich. Reminds me being wrapped up in a fuzzy pink cashmere scarf. This stuff is spendy but 100% worth this price. I only need a few sprays and it lasts on me all day. My biggest pet peeve is when a scent doesn’t last. It compliments my chemistry very well too. This perfume is definitely a splurge but if you’re looking for something feminine yet timeless and fun, this is it. Don’t sit on this product.
Emily C.
I just got this perfume on KathleenLights recommendation and ever since I've been obsessed. I've been wearing it every day, and it is such a classic floral scent and I get compliments whenever I wear it! When I run out of my travel size, I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Genesis C.
Edinburg, TX
Everywhere I go I get compliments about this smell. I love it and I have used it for like two years now, it is hands down my holly grial perfume. Even though it is popular know between girls, I don’t mind because I love so much I can’t leave it. I use it mostly at special occasions.
Kendal K.
Malden, MA
This scent is so distinct and beautiful, it always reminds me of an old friend that wore this as her signature fragrance when we lived in the same town. It's both floral but somewhat warm and sweet as well. I think this is a great scent if you like to be noticed, as it is potent!
Marion j.
Huntington Beach
Ever since this perfume came out its been one of my favorites, it has such a sweet floral sugary smell and lasts all day. I always get compliments when i wear this, or people recognize it because its so popular. i constantly repurchase this perfume because i cannot be without it
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This perfume is by far the best. It has a light floral scent to it and it's oil-based so does stay on your body longer. I really love the light floral accents that this perfume carries. It's really good if you have a sensitive nose but still want to wear a premium floral perfume.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back