BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This is my ideal perfect scent, it is sweet and musky and sexy and feminine! It is pricey but I honestly think it is 100% worth the price, it has such a great smell and it also lasts all day. I would highly recommend for a 20 year old and older, it is an amazing signature scent
Helen C.
hellertown
When I first tried Flowerbomb I was unsure if it was for me. However after using the roller, which I received in a subscription box, a few times the scent was amazing. It's extremely long lasting going way beyond just day wear. It has a floral, sweet, yet deep musky scent.
karina v.
One of my top fave scents!! ūüėćfor a long while I was eyeing this item at sephora but I actually found mine at tjmax for a more affordable price. This perfume is elegant and sexy it has a floral/woodsy/warm vanilla scent can be used for a number of occasions a special event, a date, a girls night....
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
I love this fragrance! It is my favorite so I wish it wasn't so expensive. It's obviously a floral scent and very lovely. It is not overpowering but it still lasts all day. I got it from my local Sephora store when they had 20% off your entire purchase during the holiday season.
Jessica G.
I was able to try a sample of this perfume and I loved it. I plan to buy a bottle as soon as I finish my other two bottles of another perfume. The smell is nice and soft and romantic. It smells flowery but not over powering. I also love that the scent is long lasting and smells luxurious.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
this fragrance is really nice and classy; before working at a beauty store didn't know this brand but once i got familiar i learned so much about this fragrance and it's high up there. We have a lot of clients loving this flowerbomb fragrance. You won't be disappointed.
laura f.
Jackson Heights, NY
This is a lovely scent. Delicate, but full of presence. Earthy florals with a decent amount of sweetness. This has a lot of popular elements. I think, in the future, when people want to reflect on the scents of this time period, this will be closely tied to that scent memory (like how aldehydes tie to the 40s/50s).

This has a moderate sillage for the first 2 hours and then it becomes a skin scent. Lasting power is about 7 hours on dry skin in warm weather.

Beautiful and self-empowering sort of scent. Lends itself to romantic atmosphere, but not entirely inappropriate for work. Day or night. Thoroughly enjoy!
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I can’t tell you how much I LOVE this perfume. It’s so elegant, girly, and the perfect balance of floral and sweet. It is a bit on the pricy side, but I promise you it is worth every last penny. Whenever I want to feel like a million bucks, this is my absolute holy grail.
Nadia K.
I rotate between 3 main fragrances - sweet and approachable, classic and professional, and confident and sassy. V & R's "Flowerbomb" is perfect for days when I feel a little sassy or need a little confidence boost. It's slightly sharp, a little mysterious and a bit heavy, but wears well and the scent stays throughout the day. While it is called "flower"bomb, and you could characterize the scent as sweet - I really don't. It is slightly come-hither that it borders seductive, but avoids being cloying. This perfume is a slow, sweet, Southern belle smirk (not a smile) that hints about trips to the overgrown orchard. This perfume is the subtle flirtation Scarlett O' Hara wished she mastered. It has an understated confidence about it and its a layered scent with great dimension. It's a "full" scent and not for those that like a "light mist" and out the door - this scent sticks and it carries. It is a blessing in that way, and a curse. People will smell it, and they will sniff you - whether you like it or not.

The other day I had a male colleague full-out arm sniff me (went from wrist to shoulder in a long whiff) and proclaimed, "You smell great!" (a) creepy much? (b) It's V & R Flowerbomb!

Kati E.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is the best perfume. Floral with vanilla. My husband bought my first bottle last Christmas and a bigger bottle this Christmas!!! I love the scent and all you need is one spray and it lasts. Every time I wear it I get people complementing me on my scent!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?