BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
If I could I would smell like this forever. This is such a great fragrance that smells wonderfully. It is young and fresh and unforgettable. I strongly recommend this perfume.
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
My favorite perfume I own, and I own a lot of perfumes. It's mature and flirty without coming off musky or matronly. I receive compliments every single time I wear it, I'm on my second rollerball and received a bottle this past Christmas. Must purchase!
Raquel V.
Beaumont
This is one of my favorite perfumes out there it is quite pricey but worth the buy. In my personal experience this perfume last all day which I love it’s has good quality as well there’s nothing I would change about it
Jaclyn C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I agree with all those who wonder why this is called Flowerbomb as it doesn't smell very floral to me. I am not very fond of floral scents unless the dry down is...well...not floral. Flowerbomb happens to have a great name...great bottle (shaped as someone already mentioned a grenade), the cute little black atomizer detail on the bottle, and pretty pink colored perfume. I also like the box it comes in if you are one to save that sort of thing...useful if you travel or move.

The scent: I find it candy coated but not immature. It smells a bit like cotton candy. It's definitely a sweet smell, not too floral if at all, not fruity and not very spicy, simply sweet with out being grating. Pleasantly sweet. Has nice staying power too and doesn't overpower you after you spray it. Others don't have to duck and cover in the vicinity.

Other scents it reminds me of: Fendi Fantasia (this came in different colored bottles, there was a royal blue and a red and I have no idea if they were all the same, but I used to wear it and this reminds me a bit of it. There is also a Juicy Couture perfume that smells a bit like it, maybe it was one of the Viva perfumes.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
I love this fragrance! It is my favorite so I wish it wasn't so expensive. It's obviously a floral scent and very lovely. It is not overpowering but it still lasts all day. I got it from my local Sephora store when they had 20% off your entire purchase during the holiday season.
Helen C.
hellertown
When I first tried Flowerbomb I was unsure if it was for me. However after using the roller, which I received in a subscription box, a few times the scent was amazing. It's extremely long lasting going way beyond just day wear. It has a floral, sweet, yet deep musky scent.
Lexi K.
Greenwood, IN
I love this perfume!!!! The smell is unlike any other. The price tag is a little steep but it's worth it! There is also an extreme version and that one is perfect for night time or date night. Very sexy!! The only problem I've had is the scent goes away so I have to reapply!
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This fragrance is okay. It lasted a bit longer on me than other perfumes but overall not that impressive for what it is. The smell is also alright but a bit too sweet for my taste. I don't recommend to this to friends when they ask me about it and I won't be purchasing it again.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
This stuff smells AMAZING. It is one of my favorite scents to wear and the bottle is gorgeous. The scent lasts all day long and it'll be something I'll use for the rest of my life! One of my first perfumes!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
My absolute favorite perfume on the market. It's quite expensive so I use sparingly. This fragrance is a very clean yet sexy scent. I purchased mine from Sephora as I do most things. I will definitely buy this again.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?