BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Martha W.
I absolutely adore the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume! It is a very feminine smell that goes a long way. You don't need too much of this fragrance because if you spray too much, it becomes overbearing. It makes you feel refreshed and is perfect for the summer!
Stephanie B.
My favorite perfume! Long lasting and so versatile. It really compliments my natural scent. The packaging is beautiful and it lasts a long time. I actually have a travel size, one in my purse at all times, and a full size on my nightstand.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I am a sucker for floral scents so of course I was attracted to this perfume. It smells so fresh and feminine and is perfect for springtime. The packaging is beautiful as well. I don’t have any bad things to say about this product! I bought mine at Sephora. Highly recommend!
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This smells heavenly and that is coming from someone who generally loathes floral scents. This is fresh and kinda sexy and spicy and warm all at the same time. This is the perfect fragrance gift because it covers so many categories. I just wish it was a tad cheaper
Kenya B.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I say this fragrance is captivating I'm not kidding. It lasts a fair amount on me. The packaging is amazing. It does cost a pretty penny but honestly it's worth it if you love sweet but sexy fragrances!
Tabitha R.
This is my favorite perfume. I find it to be a bit pricey, however, I will pay the price. You can purchase this in many different places such as Macy's, amazon, etc.  the bottle is so pretty with a thick glass. I would continue to purchase this product.
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
Wow! What an amAzing product, I am in love with this scent! I love th packaging on this fragrance, and everything about it. It lasted all day long and I was very happy with that. What a great value! And price. Love it so so much. five stars.
Michelle K.
Mesa, AZ
My absolute favorite scent! I cannot go out without someone asking what I am wearing. I have been wearing for five years now. The bottle is beautiful and it is so fragrant and long lasting!!
Karen H.
I really like this scent but I wish it lasted longer especially for the price on it. It smells really good. Not too sweet or anything. It has a flower scent but nothing too overpowering. I’m not a floral scent kind of person but I like this. Just pricey for lasting powder.
Alexus B.
This is by far my favorite perfume, and even as the scent fades throughout the day, it still smells amazing. I always get compliments and questions about my perfume. I originally tried this from the Sephora favorites package, and have since repurchased this product.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?